Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Less writing this time because I busted a finger a couple of days ago and touch typing is super hard with two fingers taped together.
Women usually tell me one finger is all that's needed.

Women usually tell me one finger is all that's needed.

It's all I need

english-verbs-give-the-middle-finger.jpg

There's something unnervingly right about Nat's head being shooped onto Princess Leia. :drunk:

Apologies for not being able to help with building the house. At least I am at least fluent in over six million forms of communication, and that may come in useful. :oops:
Can you speak to converters?

“Challenge #2 entry.”

Dear Diary,

I survived the first elimination and made it onto the island! What do I do now? I wasn't really prepared for this, all I brought to the island was a bikini.

We were split into 2 teams as soon as we arrived. I looked around at my new team-mates and noticed all the leaders were here. A Cut Above was the first to get us working, "I need somewhere to put all my cups, we need a hut." I don't think DapperJong 's English is very good as he replied with "I'm Supreme Leader, I be The Hut."

While the rest of us worked I noticed DapperJong had dismembered royals1922 's body and was eating it out of a bowl! Thankfully, the ever reliable Chappyuk was able to put him in place "DapperJong, we don't eat the eliminated contestants, they're meant to go to NYC Island." DapperJong thanked Chappy and made him Supreme Keeper of Rules so he didn't make such mistakes again.

We built a really nice mud house. And by "we" I mean, the guys that didn't have anything else to do.
I was too busy dancing in celebration of not getting eliminated.
Benwah83 said he couldn't help because he didn't want to rust.
boydshow wouldn't stop following DapperJong around, taking notes on how to rule and cackling wildly.
And hazard took over as security.

When we were finished, Starburns_ came to visit. "Guys, the lawyers have called and said we can't use our original team names. Help us out, what do you want to be called?" Before we could discuss DapperJong answered with "We The Hutts". Oh... now his answer to building the hut made sense.
Starburns continued "What about the other team? I can't find them. Are they sharing the same shelter, because this is the only one on the island."
DapperJong again answered "That other Team Stupid"
Our Head of Security hazard had been keeping an eye on the other team, "The other team's been a bit preoccupied since arriving on the island. They won't be a problem."

The Hutts:
View attachment 205687

Team Stupid:
View attachment 205688
This could send Benwah83 out of immunity and maybe out of the power rankings if he does not win this challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Challenge #2 Entry

Sorry for the late entry guys, but I've spent the evening in the St Kilda lock up due to a misunderstanding (how can I be soliciting a prostitute if I was planning on doing a runner before paying him?! I mean her?!) and I'm using this email as my one phone call! Now the email is monitored by the [redacted] detectives here so some of the text may be censored by the [redacted] [redacted]! Hopefully I can find the [redacted] officer that helped sweep Stevey [redacted]'s [redacted] charges under the rug!

Anyway I haven't been paying much attention and I have a limited word count due to the [redacted] herpes I gave to the [redacted] but as I understand I have to name my tribe?! I've thought long and hard and decided to name them after the thing closest to my heart besides my shaved [redacted]; "The Handsome Ricky Nixon 8"! Catchy and clever don't you think!?

Anyway I'm getting the shakes from not [redacted] any [redacted] in over 12 hours and I feel like I've got [redacted] crawling up my [redacted]! So if one of my team-mates could please do me a solid and call my solicitor and ask him to come and bale me out and bring an 8-ball of [redacted] and some topical cream for my [redacted] warts that'd be awesome! His name is Francis - CHARACTER LIMIT REACHED
Ricky why did you get a hooker in front of the cops./

Use the internet man.

Ouch, poor TootToot.

It'll be hard job to find 2 good ones out of my tribe but it'll be hard to pick between 3-4 good ones between Benwah's tribe.

It's my tribe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back