Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, if we are going on that sort of trend, then Hate Jose Day is everyday. It seems a little more than usual today though.
How we just call it F off Jose for tradition sake.

I'll put a stake in here and defend JoseMourinho. It's very easy to pick on an easy target, and Jose is often that. But the weight of evidence suggest that he is a good guy, and doesn't deserve the shit he gets on here. His constant presence is evidence of either a determination admirable, or a delusion. You decide.

For mine, Jose is OK. And this is my new slogan and signature. He's cut his teeth already, let him be, Jose is OK.

Some of my better work. Plz don't alert the Australian Transport Safety Bureau :drunk:

Benwah's Ball Cupping Ratings:

Jose:
Soft, gentle hands that know how to cup a good sack. Almost Nat Fyfe like. NTTAWWT. Recommended - Jose is OK. 8/10.
K4E: Rougher technique. More akin to Mrs. Boomer after 9 glasses of Passion Pop. Light bruising. Would not recommend. 3/10.
Some people prefer the rougher stuff.o_O

Last edited:
I'll put a stake in here and defend JoseMourinho. It's very easy to pick on an easy target, and Jose is often that. But the weight of evidence suggest that he is a good guy, and doesn't deserve the shit he gets on here. His constant presence is evidence of either a determination admirable, or a delusion. You decide.

For mine, Jose is OK. And this is my new slogan and signature. He's cut his teeth already, let him be, Jose is OK.

That's some solid alliance whoring right there.

I think the same thing about boydshow

Y'all just mad because he's usually right

I'll sort of agree with this, Jose is alright, he just tries a little too hard sometimes. He's very much like Plugger, just replace the umpire hate with young liberals weirdness and the music spam with accounting discussion that no one asked for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll sort of agree with this, Jose is alright, he just tries a little too hard sometimes. He's very much like Plugger, just replace the umpire hate with young liberals weirdness and the music spam with accounting discussion that no one asked for.
All you had to say was "young liberals". They are weird dudes....

All you had to say was "young liberals". They are weird dudes....
I'm actually not a part of the young liberals and yes they're all ****ing weird.

You talk like one at times... :confused:
I'm very good at doing impressions of people. Young Liberals and Young Labor people are my favourite ahahah

They say in the future same sex couples will be able to have babies. Perhaps in the future of the future we'll even have babies from more than one donor.

I'm trying to imagine the offspring of a Boydshow, Jose & Hodgepodge union.

They say in the future same sex couples will be able to have babies. Perhaps in the future of the future we'll even have babies from more than one donor.

Why?

Bosk and KP would easily be the worst.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back