Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that was an interesting challenge wasn't it Probsty? It's hard for me to compare a physical challenge to a writing one, but it will grow on me I think. I'm good at adapting. If those pric...I mean other contestants hadn't voted me out, I reckon I would have two survivor wins to my name.

I had three of those winners in my top 3, so I'm on the money again. Those four will be huge threats throughout the game.

Remember guys! Alliances and core strength! They will be your two best friends in this game, oh and morning yoga stretches! See me here..

7d.jpg

SurvivorJoe_ care to weigh in on proceedings/send more pics?

Oh hey Morgs! ;)

See above on my analysis of challenge one. Great entry by the way. :thumbsu:

Here's a pic for you Morgs. NorthernLights did say you were my biggest fan. :hearts:

survivor.jpg

Probsty

Well, that was an interesting challenge wasn't it Probsty? It's hard for me to compare a physical challenge to a writing one, but it will grow on me I think. I'm good at adapting. If those pric...I mean other contestants hadn't voted me out, I reckon I would have two survivor wins to my name.

I had three of those winners in my top 3, so I'm on the money again. Those four will be huge threats throughout the game.

Remember guys! Alliances and core strength! They will be your two best friends in this game, oh and morning yoga stretches! See me here..

7d.jpg

Oh hey Morgs! ;)

See above on my analysis of challenge one. Great entry by the way. :thumbsu:

Here's a pic for you Morgs. NorthernLights did say you were my biggest fan. :hearts:

survivor.jpg
MOAR

Well not playing anymore. Enjoy NYC island royals1922 I'll probably be seeing you soon.

Yay for #cookiekat being on the same team!
Be careful Alli. You are vertically challenged (midget) so he may attempt to use you as firewood :p

Hi Allikat. I like the blue text for your name. ;) Blue is my favorite colour to paint with. :hearts:

Morgs, I'll have to access my "other" pictures on the cloud, but I'm currently in the Borneo jungle preparing for another seas....oops. I think I said to much. :oops:

Hey Probsty, give these guys a more difficult challenge will ya?

I'm loving all these PM guys. It's good getting an idea of the current alliances from a perspective of someone who isn't actually in the game. Your secrets are mine. ;)

Joe xx:hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Allikat. I like the blue text for your name. ;) Blue is my favorite colour to paint with. :hearts:

Morgs, I'll have to access my "other" pictures on the cloud, but I'm currently in the Borneo jungle preparing for another seas....oops. I think I said to much. :oops:

Hey Probsty, give these guys a more difficult challenge will ya?

I'm loving all these PM guys. It's good getting an idea of the current alliances from a perspective of someone who isn't actually in the game. Your secrets are mine. ;)

Joe xx:hearts:

Hey Joe,

Baby steps for this group. Not sure they can handle the serious stuff yet.

The new tribes should mix things up and test the alliances from the first challenge.

Interesting times.

Hey Joe,

Baby steps for this group. Not sure they can handle the serious stuff yet.

The new tribes should mix things up and test the alliances from the first challenge.

Interesting times.

I blew the first challenge alliances to shit......for the lulz. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back