Swans fans - tell us about yourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello to both Adams!

Yeah, I know about family obsessiveness. My family's Geelong obsessed, though, so there's a lot of tension heading into the match .. :D

Hello to both Adams!
Welcomeee!
A big welcome to the site for both Adam's.
Thankyou :)
Oh yeah, what am I thinking right now?:cool:
If you're an AM talkback radio listener - "Hall's case calls for the reinstatement of the death penalty".

If you're not - "Why the f___ does real news get forgotten every time something happens on a football field".

I'm still new!

I'm Ash, I'm 22, born and raised in Bondi. My Mum hates sport and my Dad only likes soccer, so I'm not sure where I caught the AFL bug from! My favourite Swans player is Craig Bolton, because he's a hottie. And um, he's really good and stuff.

I'm in my 5th year at Sydney Uni *dies* studying Arts/Science wth majors in English and Anatomy. I hope to do a Masters in Indigenous Health, followed by Medicine (if all goes to plan, i.e. I actually get into Med!) I would love to go travelling sometime soon...France, Italy and the US are probably my destinations of choice, and I would also like to do some volunteer work overseas.

I love sport - I play netball and also row 4 mornings a week, which is getting rather cold actually.

Anyhoo, that's me...and hi to Adam and Adam!

Uh, I've been here for about a year now but I'll post this anyway.

My name is Andrew. Yay. Also, I'm 19 and I live on the North Shore of Sydney. Not some annoying Shorie though, spent the first 18 years of my life on the Northern Beaches. I'm in my second year of an IT degree at UTS.

I have no idea what the roomies are. I've always been afraid on entering that thread, to be honest.

Oh yeah, I went to the 05 and 06 GFs. Never entered a place quicker than after the siren in 06. Think we were on the plane 50 minutes after the game ended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans fans - tell us about yourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back