Game Day Swans v Dogs 7:20 PM (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs a new guernsey, Franklin has pulled it out of shape all night

Yeah but he’s the least of tonight’s problems

If we going to be contenders we can’t have Keath and Dureya in our best 22

Take those 2 out and there would be another 2....and then another 2....and then another 2....there's only a handful that's fair dinkum in this team.

A lot of this I put on Bevo. He's the one who is meant to get the band together. They are just playing like no one really cares and go through the motions every week. Boring. Predictable.

We must be the most left sided team in history. There's a whole space out right that never gets used. They could landscape it & put in a pop up park' maybe a coffee van and a sandpit for the kiddies.

Seems a bit dramatic

4.3 to 1.0 in that quarter. They’re a bottom six team missing a bunch of players.

But yes, we should just be accepting of that.

It’s baffling to me that we accept this type of mediocrity so regularly. Nobody can be good all the time, but if we have any pretensions of being a genuine top four threat every year we can’t be dealing with this level of performance.

I must admit I thought we would get murdered with the way the game was going English is absolutely dominant.

We are bemused at some of the frees we are getting like Franklin never gets those.

I suspect your clearance domination and contested possession will get you the points in the end.

Hey coaches, how about trying something different like West in the middle? Try something ffs, just too predictable every bloody week

Poulter and Bont have kicked goals crumbing balls in space inside 50 because of how much attention they're paying to Jamarra and Naughton's good form, yet we're not hacking it in when we should.

195 total disposals for only 23 I50 says a lot, yet we've generated 14 total shots. Incredible. Even if they rebound a few, we're going about this the wrong way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey coaches, how about trying something different like West in the middle? Try something ffs, just too predictable every bloody week
Lol that literally cost us the game on the exact same matchup last year

It's all well and good to not blame the umpires, but if you think they have been faultless tonight, you don't know the rules.
They have made at least 3 blatant mistakes. Sadly cost us goals too

We've been trained to the point of the first thought is instinctively to handball backwards, before even turning forwards to see what is ahead. And it's often to a static player, or even one moving AWAY from our goals.

Even the Freo game a few weeks ago, there was an instance where we had possession on the city wing, and instead of kicking over the mark, there were 5 handballs in a circle, then several backwards kicks and we ended up with the ball in the OPPOSITE defensive back pocket.

It's mind-boggling, but so repetitive it has to be ingrained from coaching instruction. I get you need to switch, but how often do we switch and concede excessive territory? It must be exhausting to play, and often the weaker defenders are involved in maintaining the chain with kicks beyond their skill level.

I must admit I thought we would get murdered with the way the game was going English is absolutely dominant.

We are bemused at some of the frees we are getting like Franklin never gets those.

I suspect your clearance domination and contested possession will get you the points in the end.
Franklins 2 goals have come directly from a bullshit free kick and a free that wasn't paid . One holding the ball against McRae which was one of the worst I have ever seen, then a non paid holding the ball against the Swans before the ball was kicked to him. Both resulting in goals..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back