Game Day Swans v Dogs 7:20 PM (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHFd.. Swans player drops the ball after tackle, had prior and called play on
That happens so often now in a game it’s ridiculous, it’s like the rule doesn’t matter anymore. It’s just play on constantly. The inconsistent application of the rules by the umpires is the main reason I hate watching AFL these days. Lucky for my heart I’m at my daughters school musical tonight so I can’t watch it live. My Dad reckons it’s better for my heart rate, he’s probably right. The umpiring normally makes me want to throw my phone through the TV

I have no idea why McNeil is on the wing. Too small, terrible skills and can’t find enough of the ball. If he’s going to be on the ground, it has to be small forward.

Shocking quarter
Marra terrible
Fumbling and dumb footy
Not sure what McNeil offers

This team is only mid table talent

We’ve got the ball at half back and the only option was kick it to a contest 40m away in the middle of the ground where we were outnumbered?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have to be the laziest team in the AFL. Do our players ever spread when we kick out of defense? Ever?

Seriously go away Pearce

You have no idea about the game

We've been trained to the point of the first thought is instinctively to handball backwards, before even turning forwards to see what is ahead. And it's often to a static player, or even one moving AWAY from our goals.

Even the Freo game a few weeks ago, there was an instance where we had possession on the city wing, and instead of kicking over the mark, there were 5 handballs in a circle, then several backwards kicks and we ended up with the ball in the OPPOSITE defensive back pocket.

It's mind-boggling, but so repetitive it has to be ingrained from coaching instruction. I get you need to switch, but how often do we switch and concede excessive territory? It must be exhausting to play, and often the weaker defenders are involved in maintaining the chain with kicks beyond their skill level.
This is a significant coaching issue

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We get the ball quickly into the forward line and Jamarra takes a mark. Sounds like the makings of a game plan.

I have no idea why McNeil is on the wing. Too small, terrible skills and can’t find enough of the ball. If he’s going to be on the ground, it has to be small forward.
Shouldn't be on any AFL list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back