Swans v Rich. Who will win and how much??

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
"Yellow & Black"
Ok tipsters. Im pulling my hair out on this one. My brain says we'll get smashed but my heart reckons we'll have a real red hot go.

We need to win an interstate game. When was the last one we won? Freo by a point a few years ago when Ben Hollands kicked the winning goal?

I tip swans by 43pts.

Anyone else?

I think we will lose but hopefully we don't get smashed.

I think we've won in Freo since the Ben Hollands goal, it might have been in 2001 and was possibly the week after Damien Drum was sacked?

Originally posted by kretchy
I think we will lose but hopefully we don't get smashed.

I think we've won in Freo since the Ben Hollands goal, it might have been in 2001 and was possibly the week after Damien Drum was sacked?

Was it against the eagles? Bloody hell it was that long ago it seems like i can't remember our last interstate victory.

Round 10, 2001 versus Freo was our last interstate win. We had lost the previous three in a row but luckily we were playing the struggling dockers at that time and won comfortably and then of course went on to play in September. Seems so long ago :( .

If Stafford (to release Otto), Richo and Zantuck play then we may be a show. Of course if we haven't learnt a thing from last week that you don't win games without hard work, desperation and teamwork then we'll get flogged. I know we shouldn't reward "one good game at Coburg" efforts but Ty IMO can play on BBBBH. I reckon Gas, AK and Hall wouldn't have the strength to compete.

swans by 100 - the tiges will think it will just happen now that they have had a win and the 'pressure' is off and the swans will be filthy about thier recent form and will take it all out on our beloved tigers. Maybe not by that much but i think it will be ugly.

We expected to thrash geelong but only just came through. We were expected to win by 25 against Melbourne but lost. We also lost to essendon last week.

We have Michael O'Loughlin back this week finally. It's our inexperienced midfield and backline that always has trouble. I reckon swans by 25+.

Just like Carlton thought that they were back in town, we will become the second side to be flogged by a 100!
Barry Hall, Olaughlin, Williams, Goodes & Davis!!!
How is our pathetic backline going to stop the stampede!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Jerilderie Swan
Good choice but maybe double that.

Ive got a feeling that the tiges might just come out and play the kick ass football we expected 4 weeks ago and turn the season on its ear..swans are a 2 man side ...and are beginning to be found out...

Stuff the supporters who have absolutely no faith in the club. Some are even represented here saying we will get blown out of the water and didnt even have a look at the match.

Makes me so damn angry that now they want to jump back on...

well done Tigers... great win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans v Rich. Who will win and how much??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back