Sweet F.A PCL (Pokemon Champions League) - Season 23

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't remember that, but then again, the movies are rarely, if ever, treated as canon. I think there's like... a couple of instances maybe?

I think I heard that he was going to get acknowledge of this in the SM series, I think I read about it, but I'm not sure if it has taken place.

In the Pikachu short before the movie (ok, so not even in the actual movie) Pikachu gets lost then finds Ash and he's celebrating a year of travelling together which makes it his actual, or close to, 11th Birthday.

In the Pikachu short before the movie (ok, so not even in the actual movie) Pikachu gets lost then finds Ash and he's celebrating a year of travelling together which makes it his actual, or close to, 11th Birthday.

No wonder I couldn't remember, lol.

That's the... I think the Pichu Bros one, the first time we meet them if I recall correctly.

You're right about that one! He just turned 10 (or very recently) so in that case, he should've been 11 by that very point!

But yeah, unfortunately, Pikachu shorts and Pokemon movies don't seem to count for the canon, and when they do, it's the bits you least expect.

Doesn't help when characters that are meant to be older are also retconned (Serena is meant to be 16 in the games, yet apparently 10 in the anime... the ages of the female companion are always questionable.)

I think in SM, they're actually doing 6 companions for this one, it's going to be crazy.

Yep but I can leave charizard out of my team if I feel it's not a good match up

That's fair enough, though I suspect for our battle, I know which one won't be coming, lol.

Let me know if you don't get any other takers. I'm currently working a couple of projects at the moment.

I'm really interested to see which Pokemon you think I am not bringing haha I'll tell you which one I think your aren't after if you want

Well gee... I wonder which one of those is dominated by the majority of my team considering the team I'm running. You might as well run one less if you even think about it, lol. There are two Pokemon there that I feel that will give me a tougher time, but we'll see.

Let me guess your answer, probably the big freakin' drill that you warned me not to use, lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well gee... I wonder which one of those is dominated by the majority of my team considering the team I'm running. You might as well run one less if you even think about it, lol. There are two Pokemon there that I feel that will give me a tougher time, but we'll see.

Let me guess your answer, probably the big freakin' drill that you warned me not to use, lol.
Are you around for a battle mate?

Stealth Rock, I learnt that the hard way too.

Tell you one thing, Ferrothorn being my 5th pick... what the heck?
i tried to get rid of it but bloody protect, i had to change my raikou up last min coz of some event move meant it had to be rash and shiny lol I should have gone for defog again instead of willo wisp oh well.. do we battle twice?

i tried to get rid of it but bloody protect, i had to change my raikou up last min coz of some event move meant it had to be rash and shiny lol I should have gone for defog again instead of willo wisp oh well.. do we battle twice?

I was surprised by that. I thought for sure you'd bring Togekiss, so seeing that there was a surprise.

We do battle twice, but I'd like to get to the other two as well just to see how things stand.

I know for sure that you will do much better without question, I was just flummoxed at how sturdy Ferronthorn is.

The big advantage of this competition is that you can set up specifically to counter the other.

Dogs said he should be ready this week, so why not we both knock on his door, eh? That team of his is something I kind wanted.

I was surprised by that. I thought for sure you'd bring Togekiss, so seeing that there was a surprise.

We do battle twice, but I'd like to get to the other two as well just to see how things stand.

I know for sure that you will do much better without question, I was just flummoxed at how sturdy Ferronthorn is.

The big advantage of this competition is that you can set up specifically to counter the other.

Dogs said he should be ready this week, so why not we both knock on his door, eh? That team of his is something I kind wanted.
coz im a salty loser that wants immediate revenge :p fine ;)
honestly i felt i used manaphy really badly that battle but the start totally screwed me up, i was gonna lead weavile or charizard and then randomly decided to do landorus.. the Keldeo kinda threw me off i didnt think you would bring it!
I was too worried about excadrill to bring togekiss aha

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet F.A PCL (Pokemon Champions League) - Season 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back