Media Sweet F.A Surprise Packet of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy, make sure your head doesn't swell to much otherwise I'll have to deflate it!!! See you around young man.
Looks like you have made a new friend there Mooresome

Yep,Caz is sweet in her own head deflating way.
Hi Mooresome. How’s Tuesday night going?

I thought that it would be fair to allow you the opportunity to respond to a specific claim by the publishers of this thread that you might have, and I quote:

“deftly and effectively neutralising Swamprats skipper Far Kern,”
Now I’m all for fun and laughs. I did. And the smallminded here seem to enjoy outrageous statements. As a leader here I sincerely hope giggles were had.

What I would like to know, on a purely personal level, is, what would you like to say to me about this statement?

Hi Mooresome. How’s Tuesday night going?

I thought that it would be fair to allow you the opportunity to respond to a specific claim by the publishers of this thread that you might have, and I quote:

“deftly and effectively neutralising Swamprats skipper Far Kern,”
Now I’m all for fun and laughs. I did. And the smallminded here seem to enjoy outrageous statements. As a leader here I sincerely hope giggles were had.

What I would like to know, on a purely personal level, is, what would you like to say to me about this statement?
imagesuu.jpg
Says it all ^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very honoured to receive this TIF ,thank you for the time and effort mate.
As you should be! :D

You've had a solid start to the season mate and you've put your name out there. Keep it up. :thumbsu:

It's such a shame someone took away your like privileges. :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet F.A Surprise Packet of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back