SFA Fundraiser Sweet FA Heritage Round on Now: Proudly Raising Funds for the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.

Remove this Banner Ad

Now normally I’d want to kick a massive bag of goals. Especially because I have pledged $10 per goal I kick and I think it’s an incredible cause.

But it seems that many people have pledged AGAINST my goals that it’s in the best interests of the charity for me to have a poor game!
Could be subbed out or better yet switched with your forward partner in crime Dingster sometime in the first quarter . My pledge included “an extra $10 per Ding goal“ ;)

Last edited:
So what happens? We turn up here at 1pm? Or earlier for the warm up and laps? What if I forget?

Warming Up Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

So what happens? We turn up here at 1pm? Or earlier for the warm up and laps? What if I forget?

I haven’t participated in warm ups since I debuted in the Sweet FA back in Season 9 (which was, I think, 14 years ago).

I seem to go alright despite that!

Check back in at your convenience to watch the simulated commentary and see how you performed!

I haven’t participated in warm ups since I debuted in the Sweet FA back in Season 9 (which was, I think, 14 years ago).

I seem to go alright despite that!

Check back in at your convenience to watch the simulated commentary and see how you performed!
So I don’t have to fake a last-minute injury?

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

Do you wear your undies on the outside of your pants though?

Don’t need you to answer that.
pants?
why would I be wearing pants

If you practice it will give you a 50% chance of victory. If you don’t, then it will only give you the remaining % of victory.

Game day everyone!!!

Looking forward to seeing the SFA team flex some muscle and show this amateur GD group just what is required to be successful at the game of qooty…

Emily Osment Nothing GIF by CBS

Game day everyone!!!

Looking forward to seeing the SFA team flex some muscle and show this amateur GD group just what is required to be successful at the game of qooty…

Emily Osment Nothing GIF by CBS
rabbit course GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone, thank you all for being a part of this fundraiser and your generous contributions. I will be posting the game in this thread at 5pm.

Donors to Sikh Volunteers Australia as a part of this fundraiser will be awarded with this badge: IMG_1406.png
(If you chose to donate anonymously, feel free to flick Wosh and I a PM of the digital receipt with all personal info blurred out)

B: Forward Press / Riviat / Chipmunk
HB: Ligma / Off The Couch / akkaps
C: caesar88 / myblueroan / MrsEddieBetts (.)(.)
HF: por_please_ya / Kurve / DickieKnee
F: Caesar / JoseMourinho / Gralin
R: FOLL: Dogs_R_Us / cats_09 / nobbyiscool
INT: Wosh RU_

B: gab213 / U2tigers / Pugsley
HB: manangatang / Tonga Bob / Pie 4 Life
C: omgfridge / Kennedy Parker / Falconista
HF: T2B_ / damicky / MP_
F: jackster83 / okeydoke7 / Dingster
FOLL: thewizardmelon / Zevon / MWPP
INT: Barrybran / TedDougChris

Tangerine cutting: TheInjuryFactory / Cadsky / James Colorado / nahnah
:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

It's time to get serious everyone, going into my long pre-match routine, trying to work out how I'm going to kick a bag of goals from the back pocket

chargerchat-gameday.gif

It's time to get serious everyone, going into my long pre-match routine, trying to work out how I'm going to kick a bag of goals from the back pocket

chargerchat-gameday.gif
Gab I'm counting on you kicking it diagonally across the whole ground to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFA Fundraiser Sweet FA Heritage Round on Now: Proudly Raising Funds for the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back