Media SWEET FA NERD CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

As it is Father's Day my next reveal will be delayed. I apologise sincerely to those that are following closely.

You can ask the next question while you’re here

17 questions with The Cheese

Not a sports star
Female
Alive

Mate read the room. You aren't welcome, go start a club with Muddiemoose
85e27496a8ea452abdbd2a696e951780.jpg

Don't worry Riviat, the self aggrandising Supersuns has lost the support of the Nerd Club© and a revolt is under going as we speak.
We will take your application very seriously and series of questions will be sent to your doorstep to see if you would make a good candidate.

View attachment 1226943

Don't worry Riviat, the self aggrandising Supersuns has lost the support of the Nerd Club© and a revolt is under going as we speak.
We will take your application very seriously and series of questions will be sent to your doorstep to see if you would make a good candidate.

I'm looking forward to joining this well-respected and esteemed club.

New Member Added Post #784
Sorry all for my delay in breaking open this insidious Club but I can now disclose the next member of PMBangers nerd club. This club has tentacles that reach to all levels of the Sweet FA and across numerous clubs. Today I can reveal one of Bangers closest confidantes and a rather unpleasant campaigner that I hope you don't incur his wrath. Each member of the Nerd Club has their very own nickname to avoid detection.

Ladies and Gentlemen I bring to you the Vice Captain of the Furies Mister M aka The Weasel.

1631323189123.png

The Weasel does a lot of Bangers dirty work and is held in high esteem amongst the members, with his ability to infiltrate threads and mash the report button. Many posters across the Sweet will notice how he can turn the nicest post into something more sinister and always throw out his sanctimonious and hypocritical views. PMBangers has promised him a powerful position amongst his counsel when he takes over the admin in season 34.

A very dangerous member of the club!

As always as news comes to hand I'll keep you all up to date.

Sorry all for my delay in breaking open this insidious Club but I can now disclose the next member of PMBangers nerd club. This club has tentacles that reach to all levels of the Sweet FA and across numerous clubs. Today I can reveal one of Bangers closest confidantes and a rather unpleasant campaigner that I hope you don't incur his wrath. Each member of the Nerd Club has their very own nickname to avoid detection.

Ladies and Gentlemen I bring to you the Vice Captain of the Furies Mister M aka The Weasel.

View attachment 1232525

The Weasel does a lot of Bangers dirty work and is held in high esteem amongst the members, with his ability to infiltrate threads and mash the report button. Many posters across the Sweet will notice how he can turn the nicest post into something more sinister and always throw out his sanctimonious and hypocritical views. PMBangers has promised him a powerful position amongst his counsel when he takes over the admin in season 34.

A very dangerous member of the club!

As always as news comes to hand I'll keep you all up to date.
Sky News like this :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media SWEET FA NERD CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back