Media SWEET FA NERD CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

The Enabler
To get to the root of an organisation so prolific, I had to spend considerable time with close associates to find who was actually enabling the rise of the NC.

After extensive research and because he is as dumb as dogshit I am able to with confidence introduce the man who allows the NC to flourish. He is happy to use powers outside us normals to aid PMBangers in the destruction of all that is good and honest in the Sweet FA. In my bringing this to you I risk permaband but as the honest reporter I am, I won't be silenced. The wheeling and dealing that gets done with this assholes help is disgusting.

He sits in his dungeon throne 24hrs a day and has complete control of the NC, until PMBangers grows tired of him and nukes him!

NaturalDisaster is the enabler!!!! He looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, don't be fooled my very dear friends.

1632914534195.png

I hope to see you around and take care with this shit mob amongst us ladies and gentlemen.

To get to the root of an organisation so prolific, I had to spend considerable time with close associates to find who was actually enabling the rise of the NC.

After extensive research and because he is as dumb as dogshit I am able to with confidence introduce the man who allows the NC to flourish. He is happy to use powers outside us normals to aid PMBangers in the destruction of all that is good and honest in the Sweet FA. In my bringing this to you I risk permaband but as the honest reporter I am, I won't be silenced. The wheeling and dealing that gets done with this assholes help is disgusting.

He sits in his dungeon throne 24hrs a day and has complete control of the NC, until PMBangers grows tired of him and nukes him!

NaturalDisaster is the enabler!!!! He looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, don't be fooled my very dear friends.

View attachment 1249275

I hope to see you around and take care with this sh*t mob amongst us ladies and gentlemen.
**** that guy

No, this is fun.

Just a suggestion, next time get someone who actually knows how to write good media.

Like you are a shining light ;) Glass houses and all ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A thorough investigation has been undertaken and is still ongoing. I have a strong hunch you are a part of this insidious organisation but await more intel.
I am part of it you two bit hack. How many times do you have to be told? Does that monkey clapping cymbals of a brain hold any information that isn't talking about beer? Smh my head.

I am part of it you two bit hack. How many times do you have to be told? Does that monkey clapping cymbals of a brain hold any information that isn't talking about beer? Smh my head.
At the moment until further evidence comes to hand you are a wannabe.

Of course...

I can't play football well, but I can judge a good footballer from a sh*t one.

Oh, so you work in recruitment then? I look forward to see your deals come through for Richmond then.

As for the Nerds Club.

I actually warned you all about this a few seasons ago. As usual, no one listened to me.
oh no

What I’m referring to goes well beyond the BC. There’s a faction operating in the shadows, no ones aware of it as it, but from what I’ve heard, they will be making themselves known over the next season or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media SWEET FA NERD CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back