Media SWEET FA NERD CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the attitude mate, that's another beez vote for you!
I will demand it is revoked. Imo the best person to receive this award in my time has been Tigerturbulance and from seasons before and after, KNOW one came close to what he achieved!This fantastic result you can't achieve these days unless you do stats, a mod, or are a genuinely an ass sucking fiend.

I will demand it is revoked. Imo the best person to receive this award in my time has been Tigerturbulance and from seasons before and after, KNOW one came close to what he achieved!This fantastic result you can't achieve these days unless you do stats, a mod, or are a genuinely an ass sucking fiend.

You have only seen Turbo and Baz win. Not exactly a big sample to judge from..

3FDD9AD3-8119-46CB-80EA-410A9F44B473.jpeg Frick you, buddy

You posted cringe

I will demand it is revoked. Imo the best person to receive this award in my time has been Tigerturbulance and from seasons before and after, KNOW one came close to what he achieved! This fantastic result you can't achieve these days unless you do stats, a mod, or are a genuinely an ass sucking fiend.
Antonio BlueVein > Tigerturbulance now. Even Turbo would concede that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, they were just the best posters those seasons. You can’t exactly judge seeing as you have no actually seen their work from then
Sorry I edited my post ! Both are valuable contributors but not outstanding unless it was a lean season.

Sorry I edited my post ! Both are valuable contributors but not outstanding unless it was a lean season.
You’re such a filthy tramp

Remove this Banner Ad

Media SWEET FA NERD CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back