Media SWEET FA NERD CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

From wha' I heard (again NAH part o' the Nerds Club, no matter wha' yer reaction analysis tell ye) Suns Supreme farrgg all o' thar significant others. He be basically Jez from Peep Show, Sherlock.

It was dying as soon as you pricks wouldn't let me join.

I won't dance with Kilroy on the NC grave because he's a stinky Bomber, but I will dance nonetheless!
Not sure if you realise this mate but when someone posts in a thread it goes to the top of the forum, probably how most people are seeing this
Kilroy can you provide a list of those you believe to be in the nerd club. I think I asked for this multiple times but I haven't received it as yet.

Thx in advance
bro who are you
Well, I’m convinced. Obviously none of you guys are/were in it …

… and all of you (and more) in the Top 13 posters of the grand final rematch thread.

So that’s what the Nerd Club does these days.
D11846AA-E8B2-4358-B05F-23E27E11C0A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I’m convinced. Obviously none of you guys are/were in it …

… and all of you (and more) in the Top 13 posters of the grand final rematch thread.

So that’s what the Nerd Club does these days.
View attachment 1376617
I play fer the Furies ye absolute dumb****. 'twas me match thread.

I play fer the Furies ye absolute dumbfu**. 'twas me match thread.

That a bit rude, ya peg legged parrot rooting ****stick.

I had t' be frank 'cause clearly his paranoid be gettin' t' 'im. Natter about jumpin' at shadows.

Shadows are weird things especially when there’s thunderstorms ….

This thread really was the peak of the Nerd Club, it was when we felt there was some value in our sad lived. Now? Now we have to read how much Dav wants to date a dominatrix and have his private parts stomped on

View attachment 1220956

Hi Sweet,

View attachment 1220959 Here with a disturbing development happening right under our nose in a place we feel safe amongst friends. This is all about to change with this incredible insight from the OP who has endured this first hand!

"What are you on about BAT" I hear you all asking, well I'm about to break something that will rock the Sweet to it's core! We have all heard of and know what the "BC CLUB" was capable of and still is but they have faded somewhat now and a more disturbing group has formed a Cabal.

"What the fu** is that BAT" Good question and best if I quote this straight from the dictionary:

“a group of people who are united in some close design, usually to promote their private views or interests in an ideology, a state, or another community, often by intrigue and usually unbeknownst to those who are outside their group.”

This group of posters is far reaching and from several clubs but they are growing daily, they share a PM designed to infiltrate match threads at a pre-determined time which is usually at night for covert reasons(cowardice no teammates likely to be around) and attack an unsuspecting poster with vitriol inside and outside the rules we all abide by.

The groups leader and founding member of the "nerd club" is PMBangers! Yes you heard this correct the odds on favourite to be the next admin when NaturalDisaster gets fired out of a cannon. His group of followers usually displaced young posters will do whatever their cult leader demands. They all have a vested interest in his admin campaign and have been promised a place in his counsel. They have also been promised rewards...more to come on this!

I witnessed this in my match thread this week and unfortunately most posts have been removed to avoid me quoting their despicable behaviour, some are still their for the posters amongst us seeking truth.

Over the coming weeks I will break this club wide open and will begin to name members of the "NERD CLUB" disgusting bunch of cowards!

PMBangers isn't the poster you think he is Sweet !!

View attachment 1221040
I'm seeing this thread for the first time.

Can you please explain this image, BLUEALLTHRU? 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media SWEET FA NERD CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back