Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutton Park station has been closed for almost two years now so I have to walk an extra five minutes to PA bus station instead.

And to top it off, I'm still expected to pay 50 cents to catch the bus despite this minor inconvenience.

Why hasn't Fages commented on this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane so ****weak, they are begging for cheating already!

Not at all. All we are asking for is a fair go.

Frees 31-5 to us would be Ok.

If things aren't go so well in that area, we will change to our alternate strip at half time.....Bulldogs colours.

That should do the job

Not at all. All we are asking for is a fair go.

Frees 31-5 to us would be Ok.

If things aren't go so well in that area, we will change to our alternate strip at half time.....Bulldogs colours.

That should do the job
I thought this was meant to be fun banter, not triggering our PTSD! 😂

We don't need love. Just a premiership. Only ****weak Brissy folk care about love

You sound like you need a warming cuddle.

Heat some ice cream up and relax.

Me, I'm eating steak. Nothing but steak, once a day.

Yes sirree, steak is the secret. Steaks don't care about love either, funnily enough. They care only about being steak. Ice cream, on the other hand, is in constant fear of warmth reducing it's chilled self to an evaporating, sticky stain.

Cold steak is excellent. Hot steak is divine. About the best thing you could say of ice cream is that you can sprinkle 100's and 1000's on it to make a cheap, nutrient-free, sweet cold thing.

I hate 100's and 1000's.

You sound like you need a warming cuddle.

Heat some ice cream up and relax.

Me, I'm eating steak. Nothing but steak, once a day.

Yes sirree, steak is the secret. Steaks don't care about love either, funnily enough. They care only about being steak. Ice cream, on the other hand, is in constant fear of warmth reducing it's chilled self to an evaporating, sticky stain.

Cold steak is excellent. Hot steak is divine. About the best thing you could say of ice cream is that you can sprinkle 100's and 1000's on it to make a cheap, nutrient-free, sweet cold thing.

I hate 100's and 1000's.
That's just plain unAustralian. How do you have fairy bread?

That's just plain unAustralian. How do you have fairy bread?

Well, up here, we don't eat Fairy Bread. We eat LION BREAD, the recipe for which is thus:

Take 2 2" thick slices of steak. Cook to taste. Chop up another thin (1") steak into small chunks. Cook to taste.

Take the cooked, small chunks and sprinkle liberally over the 1" steaks. Eat with sauce.

Yep.

LION BREAD > fairy bread.

Well, up here, we don't eat Fairy Bread. We eat LION BREAD, the recipe for which is thus:

Take 2 2" thick slices of steak. Cook to taste. Chop up another thin (1") steak into small chunks. Cook to taste.

Take the cooked, small chunks and sprinkle liberally over the 1" steaks. Eat with sauce.

Yep.

LION BREAD > fairy bread.
Knowing you Queenslanders, it would all be well done steaks...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back