Sydney or Carlton? Who do you hate more?

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread has really gone down the

Toilet.jpg

How stupid can you get. I started this thread, so I think I know what my own thread is about. I said "Both cheat in their own ways. So who do you hate more?" That means that based on their cheating who do you hate more. Go get ready for school.

First of all the thread title asks which team hated more, so naturally the posters are going to pick one (in your case most have suggested Essendon which has really backfired). Secondly in the body of the post it states which team is hated more based on the supposed methods of cheating, but said methods arent described (whether its the 19 man issue, salary cap), this is pretty rich coming from an Essendon supporter whos own clubs does not have the best history.

When this has been pointed out the good old tanking label is thrown up but if one wants to get technical tanking is not cheating, dishonest and oustide of the spirit of the game? Yes, cheating? No. To cheat one has to break the rules in order to win the game, Carlton werent winning any games, now whether its due to tanking or the fact Carlton were crap is another debate not listed in your argument.

All in all your troll is a miserable failure and you need to spend more time in your lectures rather than posting this dribble, maybe take some lessons off H2F or Oogac before you attempt another.

And for the record: Essendon:D

First of all the thread title asks which team hated more, so naturally the posters are going to pick one (in your case most have suggested Essendon which has really backfired). Secondly in the body of the post it states which team is hated more based on the supposed methods of cheating, but said methods arent described (whether its the 19 man issue, salary cap), this is pretty rich coming from an Essendon supporter whos own clubs does not have the best history.

When this has been pointed out the good old tanking label is thrown up but if one wants to get technical tanking is not cheating, dishonest and oustide of the spirit of the game? Yes, cheating? No. To cheat one has to break the rules in order to win the game, Carlton werent winning any games, now whether its due to tanking or the fact Carlton were crap is another debate not listed in your argument.

All in all your troll is a miserable failure and you need to spend more time in your lectures rather than posting this dribble, maybe take some lessons off H2F or Oogac before you attempt another.

And for the record: Essendon:D

lol, babybomber, this is about the 20th owning you've copped in your own thread. :D :D You need to walk away.

If i haven't already stated then essendon is my most hated team.

lol, babybomber, this is about the 20th owning you've copped in your own thread. :D :D You need to walk away.

If i haven't already stated then essendon is my most hated team.

I know what my thread is about. If other people don't then that is their problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As big bully boy landlords thru late 80s & early 90s the Parkville ****ters were instrumental in the demise of Fitzroy. I hope their similar win/loss ratio to the Roys over the last few years has reminded their arrogent supporters ("that Roos isn't a bad player, let's buy him") what it was like following the Lions in their death throws.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney or Carlton? Who do you hate more?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back