Sydney retaining star players for less money than other rivals. Good culture or salary cap cheating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Drugs and other criminal undertakings?
Do tell ? Waiting ? Let’s all them.
Hmm, Dale Lewis's comments, as well as the news that got quickly swept under the rug after the 2012 grand finals.

Then there's Michael Talia + what happened with O'Laughlin, if you really must know.

Hmm, Dale Lewis's comments, as well as the news that got quickly swept under the rug after the 2012 grand finals.

Then there's Michael Talia + what happened with O'Laughlin, if you really must know.
Dale Lewis ? He was referring to a problem league wide for starters. 2012 GF ? Give us a clue please because have no idea what you are alluding to. Michael Talia ? Was in the place for all of 2 minutes and obviously bought his shit with him.

Dale Lewis ? He was referring to a problem league wide for starters. 2012 GF ? Give us a clue please because have no idea what you are alluding to. Michael Talia ? Was in the place for all of 2 minutes and obviously bought his shit with him.
Lmao.

You sound like you work for the Swans.

I bet you think a certain 'Buddy' of yours was clean also.

The club has a drug problem, look at the club history of one new player being caught with a substance being immediately booted

The club has a drug problem, look at the club history of one new player being caught with a substance being immediately booted
Your club has had massive drug problems over the years, stretching back to the 90s + the report that quickly got hushed after the 2012 GF win but they're hardly an only child in the AFL.

But anyway, not relevant to the thread topic.

If people want to shit talk because they're embarrassed they got called out over their inability to read, then Bay 13 is a little further down the road.

Your club has had massive drug problems over the years, stretching back to the 90s + the report that quickly got hushed after the 2012 GF win but they're hardly an only child in the AFL.

If people want to shit talk because they're embarrassed they got called out over their inability to read, then Bay 13 is a little further down the road.
Keep referring to 2012 ? What report ?

Keep referring to 2012 ? What report ?
12 Swans players self reported to taking drugs after the 2012 premiership.

I think it's pretty well known now that a very large number of players at all clubs have been taking drugs and it's not a Swans culture issue - but an AFL issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 Swans players self reported to taking drugs after the 2012 premiership.

Bingo.

I think it's pretty well known now that a very large number of players at all clubs have been taking drugs and it's not a Swans culture issue - but an AFL issue

Exactly, it's a league wide issue, always has been.

It’s almost a compliment that a certain West Coast supporter is more obsessed with the Swans than his own cellar-dwelling club.

Almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said, WCE do it with players. It's not like they try to hide it.

You can quite easily have them pay rent.

If West Coast players are staying rent free in team mates/coaches houses for extended periods on a non-temporary arrangement then it 100% should be investigated as it is obviously a cash-equivalent being paid outside the cap.

It’s almost a compliment that a certain West Coast supporter is more obsessed with the Swans than his own cellar-dwelling club.

Almost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look at what Ben Cousins and Daniel Kerr did. Both spent more than a year in Jail.
If not for being ex afl stars, probably would have spent about 4 years in jail.

What's that saying about glass houses?

Every club has drug issues , but bit rich to support one of the bigger drug mess clubs and get on your high horse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney retaining star players for less money than other rivals. Good culture or salary cap cheating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back