Preview Sydney v St Kilda (SCG) RD 13, 7:10pm Thursday 8 June 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyon has arguably outcoached Horse on match day over the years. Am hoping Horse stays in the box and listens to Pyke who leads off on the tacticalreset at half time. Hoping Parker sits on the Bench, if allowed.

Im still outraged by the Parker suspension. am equally cranky that both Cerra and and Duncan escaped penalty.

Lyon has arguably outcoached Horse on match day over the years. Am hoping Horse stays in the box and listens to Pyke who leads off on the tacticalreset at half time. Hoping Parker sits on the Bench, if allowed.

Im still outraged by the Parker suspension. am equally cranky that both Cerra and and Duncan escaped penalty.
Not quite.

Horse has the W in their head-to-head match-ups over the years, 8-4-1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our season was done by the second half of the Port match. Playing catch up now and there's not a lot of point right now
Strongly disagree. There's a lot to be had if we make the finals. The season is still on the line and we have the ability to make the 8.

I said before, but I believe it's more important that we build our current list than worry about a slightly higher draft pick. Blood games and experience, get them into the winning mentality.

I also predicted we wouldn't do much in the finals then as well. I still want to see us win and make and effort, but my expectations have been lowered on what we will achieve, instead want to see us build the team for the future

Tend to agree but really it looks like the Pies and then about 10 sides below them. We'd be close to the worst side if we came 6th or 7th to face first round away, as we'd have won a few games to get there BUT you aren't winning from 7th anyway

Tend to agree but really it looks like the Pies and then about 10 sides below them. We'd be close to the worst side if we came 6th or 7th to face first round away, as we'd have won a few games to get there BUT you aren't winning from 7th anyway
Why not? Just because it hasn't been done* doesn't mean it can't be done.

*Technically the history books show it as having been done, but I will never acknowledge what happened that final series - and I'm not even including the GF. The corruption happened from the first week of finals that year.

Pies couldn't lose last year, then we beat them twice. We're not even halfway through the season, things will likely look different heading into finals. For one, I'd love to play Port in a Prelim if we made it that far.

Why not? Just because it hasn't been done* doesn't mean it can't be done.

*Technically the history books show it as having been done, but I will never acknowledge what happened that final series - and I'm not even including the GF. The corruption happened from the first week of finals that year.

Physically you are spent when you've got to 7th, now the bye before finals does help but I still feel that a side only has so many "petrol tickets" as I put it. How much would you have to put it to come say 7th, it's a lot. Look I hope I'm wrong I do, but I doubt any side is winning from 7th even with the bye to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back