AFL Grand Final Sydney vs Brisbane. Chad vs Neale. 2024 AFL Grand Final Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes sense. Dude doesn't even live in the same state as the team he plays in. Priorities are well and truly elsewhere.
Priorities are elsewhere? Poor call.

Joe has been good for Brisbane, played well in their GF last year, was the difference in beating GWS and was selfless playing in the ruck against Geelong.

Seriously, seriously poor call.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Winner : BrisVegas
Margin : 11 points
Norm Smith : Harris Andrew’s
Most Disposals : Lachie Neale
Most Goals : Kai Lohman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisvegas for me by 10.

Neale for the Chaz.

Lohman to have a blinder, Joe to kick 3.7.

Hipwood to knock one of his own out doing something unco. Zorko will be so wired he’ll punch his own teeth out when he sees himself in a mirror before the game.

Harris Andrew’s will fall asleep & still take 27 intercept marks.
Chaz?
I think you mean Normie

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Priorities are elsewhere? Poor call.

Joe has been good for Brisbane, played well in their GF last year, was the difference in beating GWS and was selfless playing in the ruck against Geelong.

Seriously, seriously poor call.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah look, probably not the message I wanted to get across as I rushed that post but deservedly called out all the same. What I was more going for was that he has priorities and fulfilment outside of footy that he probably wants to spend more time on and if he caps his career off with a flag he very well may think he's achieved all he wants to and starts focussing on all the other things he wants to enjoy in life which is fair enough.

Joey has been incredible for the Lions and a very important part of their success. But he has never been the "footy is my life" sort of personality and gets more out of other things in life. I'd suspect the flag is the last burning career itch he has left.

Being a Sydney sider cheering on the swans.

Most friends who are swans fans question sometimes why I bothered cheering for Freo or changed to Freo.

But the funky colours got me in the end.

But i always have had a soft spot for the Swans.

If Freo ain't winning then it's the Swans.

Heading over to Manly today and watching it there.

Should be a great arvo cheering on the Bloods.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final Sydney vs Brisbane. Chad vs Neale. 2024 AFL Grand Final Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back