Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is Hird doing these days lol
Besides court
A recent article in The Age said he was in London working as a "business consultant". I sh*t you not.

I assume he spends his time going to meetings with clients to discuss issues to do with their businesses before jumping on the phone to Bomber Thompson and asking him what to do about them.

Had an argument with an * neanderthal a few nights back, said we wont win the flag, but * will make the 8 next year, he said * never tested positive for drugs, that James Hird was a director of some large multinational company, and was a very smart business man, I couldn't believe what i was hearing, this rock ape kept saying i never lose an argument, seems like a typical bottom feeding * supporter, plus he took a few cheap shots at Wayne Carey, Brad Scott and Chris Scott along the way.

After that stupidity on my part, is there anyway we can still win the wooden spoon? :eek:

Take prohibited substances, shred all records of the fact and then deny we did for the next 3 years will do the trick.

I wonder if Bomber has paid his fine yet. I suspect not.

And if not, why are the AFL so s0ft-c0cked about enforcing it?

I think he said he had paid it and it had come from his own pocket, on AFL 360 awhile ago. No doubt a $20 bill covered in coke fell out of the same pocket.

* carrying on as if *hurley is the messiah and will lead the *club to a flag next year

He's just a shit Alex Rance with a large * on his head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would've been nice to have him in our team though ay?
Then he would have been a misunderstood champion and total coup. Now he can stay an overrated, overpaid hack who prefers to stay with all the other convicted drug cheats and tie his match payments with his compensation claims, than back himself with a fresh start. Which is still higher in my estimation than he would have been if he'd been enticed by the shiny fake lustre of the Western offer.

Then he would have been a misunderstood champion and total coup. Now he can stay an overrated, overpaid hack who prefers to stay with all the other convicted drug cheats and tie his match payments with his compensation claims, than back himself with a fresh start. Which is still higher in my estimation than he would have been if he'd been enticed by the shiny fake lustre of the Western offer.

I love it when you talk tough H to h. :thumbsu:

To be fair, he was their best player last year (no idea how Hooker pipped him for the B&F). But as H2H said, now that he's re-signed he's a no-good taxi-beating man-bun wearing drug cheat

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

To be fair, he was their best player last year (no idea how Hooker pipped him for the B&F). But as H2H said, now that he's re-signed he's a no-good taxi-beating man-bun wearing drug cheat

And in going back to the drug den, obviously a bit thick also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Bomber has paid his fine yet. I suspect not.

And if not, why are the AFL so s0ft-c0cked about enforcing it?
If he doesn't pay and the AFL want the $$$, then they have to take him to court.

Do you really think the AFL wants anything on public record in relation to the matter? They'd happily pass up on the $$$ to keep things under the carpet.

Third page?

Third page??

You've got one week left and this is third page.

You've changed man, you've changed.
One week left, what are you talking about? This thread has 10 years of material still to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back