Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo having a massive rant on 360 that if Ryder were to leave it would open the floodgates for clubs to poach * players. He says it would be unfair on * and they have every right to fight it.

Sorry Robbo, but * failed their players a long time ago. * allowed them to be injected with illegal substances, they should expect some backlash and have no right to fight any player who may want to leave. They gave up that right 2 years ago.

Robbo having a massive rant on 360 that if Ryder were to leave it would open the floodgates for clubs to poach * players. He says it would be unfair on * and they have every right to fight it.

Sorry Robbo, but * failed their players a long time ago. * allowed them to be injected with illegal substances, they should expect some backlash and have no right to fight any player who may want to leave. They gave up that right 2 years ago.

How 'Robbo' got a gig as Chief Sports writer, or any gig as a sports journo has me baffled every time I hear him speak. The man is an imbecilic fanboy at best.

I think its time.

*robbo

The way *he rants and writes and froths at the mouth these days *he has surely been on the *good *gear from *essendon, perhaps even administered by *hirdy no less.

I mean 25 pots a day wouldn't have led *him to quite the state *he is in these days would they?

JAMES Hird fronted a specially convened gathering of coaches on Thursday to deal exclusively with his re-admission to coach Essendon in 2015.

The meeting was held at the Bayside home of interim AFL Coaches Association CEO Mark Brayshaw.

While most, if not all, coaches were aware of the meeting, only three attended – Collingwood's Nathan Buckley, Western Bulldogs' Brendan McCartney and Gold Coast's Guy McKenna

JAMES Hird fronted a specially convened gathering of coaches on Thursday to deal exclusively with his re-admission to coach Essendon in 2015.

The meeting was held at the Bayside home of interim AFL Coaches Association CEO Mark Brayshaw.

While most, if not all, coaches were aware of the meeting, only three attended – Collingwood's Nathan Buckley, Western Bulldogs' Brendan McCartney and Gold Coast's Guy McKenna
Well, well, well. Three holes in the ground.

Don't look like golden boy is so shiny anymore.

So many levels of "Wait, what? "

There was more to the article. It said that some had finals commitments and others had the day booked with other things. I know the heading got me also until I read further into the article.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Common denominator that all the bolded coaches are under the pump, i think not :p

There was more to the article. It said that some had finals commitments and others had the day booked with other things. I know the heading got me also until I read further into the article.
Clearly sir, you are missing the point of this thread - and media misinformation, by reading beyond the headline.

Never let the truth get in the way of a derogatory *EFC story again. Tsk, tsk. I'm having words with B Tron to have this post deleted.

Clearly sir, you are missing the point of this thread - and media misinformation, by reading beyond the headline.

Never let the truth get in the way of a derogatory *EFC story again. Tsk, tsk. I'm having words with B Tron to have this post deleted.
Good to see you posting within the rules by adopting the correct usage of the *.

I've already had words with GR. He in biiiiiig trouble.

I knew an * supporter was going to pick up on my post. To be fair to OH, he did read past it, but there was one line that wasn't copied or that line was added afterwards by the journo who wrote the article(i read it this morning, he posted last night) .

Those three coaches thought it was a post football career guide session.

My take -

McCartney and McKenna are young coaches, and in McKenna's case the coach of a young club in another state. They probably mistook the situation for something they actually had to attend.

And Buckey probably just showed up so he could sit back and enjoy *Hird admitting he was worse than Bucks at something. Bucks would never miss an opportunity for an ego boost.

The rest of the coaches treated *Hird with the contempt he deserves. The only shame is that the bloke put in the uncomfortable position of trying to bring *Hird back into the fold is a North Melbourne man.

Too bad MBrayshaw probably doesn't care to take on the role full-time.
It's got me ****ed why they have an association for 18 blokes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back