Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly sir, you are missing the point of this thread - and media misinformation, by reading beyond the headline.

Never let the truth get in the way of a derogatory *EFC story again. Tsk, tsk. I'm having words with B Tron to have this post deleted.

Why on earth would B Tron delete GR's post? Oh wait you want him to delete *yours.

I'm feeling particularly sympathetic towards *essendon tonight. While we all march off to the G tonight to witness who knows what, the *essendon fc were dispatched in one set last weekend. Really really sad that.

And if we do get done tonight, weeeelllll there is always this wonderful thread to ease our troubled hearts and minds

Clearly sir, you are missing the point of this thread - and media misinformation, by reading beyond the headline.

Never let the truth get in the way of a derogatory *EFC story again. Tsk, tsk. I'm having words with B Tron to have this post deleted.

The funny thing is many on this thread have a much better idea of what went on at * in 2012 than this foppish tool who claims to be BFF to Jimmy the Idiot Boy and many others in the * inner scrote, who mostly laugh and s****** at him behind his back.

Its comical... Lynch mob calling for bans left right and centre but other teams circling our developed stars to better their underdeveloped list...

Ryder can piss off if he wants to become a mercenary in my view!

Last edited:
Its comical... Lynch mob calling for bans left right and centre but other teams circling our developed stars to better there underdeveloped list...

Not as comical as your butchering of the English language in the written form. Dude, did you even go to school?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its comical... Lynch mob calling for bans left right and centre but other teams circling our developed stars to better their underdeveloped list...

I agree with the * flog - it is totally unethical for teams to circle around mercenary players, just as bj goddard mentions in the newspapers today. o_O

I agree with the * flog - it is totally unethical for teams to circle around mercenary players, just as bj goddard mentions in the newspapers today. o_O

Beat me to it. You card read good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back