Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA overheard a bitter Essendon supporter on my placement before "Can't wait for North to get smashed this week they don't even deserve to be there" Me: "Does your cheating team even deserve to be in the league"

The tears are delicious

I picked up a copy of the Geelong Addy on the weekend and lo and behold there is a 28 page lift out all devoted to Chemist Warehouse.

In the true sympathy spirit (as I did last year) I am mailing it off to the *essendon fc with the caption. "Now that *james is back here are some good ideas on where *he can source *his supplements."

I picked up a copy of the Geelong Addy on the weekend and lo and behold there is a 28 page lift out all devoted to Chemist Warehouse.

In the true sympathy spirit (as I did last year) I am mailing it off to the *essendon fc with the caption. "Now that *james is back here are some good ideas on where *he can source *his supplements."
Horace spreading the sympathy*.

Yeah north should go afta heppel now that ther players are open slather... Sk my balls essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scenes across the country this Friday
P1010700.JPG

A North victory against the Swans and a victory for justice over the *. Now that would truly make for a Good Friday.
That would be an Exceptional Friday!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back