Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

FMD consistent alright.

Coached 211 games for 106 wins & 105 losses. Averaged a ninth place finish. And yes I hated him coaching North but love him coaching *. Does that make me a bad person?

He can spin I'll give him that, managed to have everyone believing we overachieved during his rein.

So for the * fans , this is what you've got to look fwd to..

1. Brad don't start until late Jan as the season is so long and he'd get burnt out.
  2. Likes to be heavily involved with the fitness side of things, did a two week course on it
  3. Doesn't mind if his players are a touch tubby, is very open minded
  4. Doesn't believe in improving your skills as you're already an AFL footballer.
  5. Prefers mature footballers as they have delivered in the past and he sees no reason they won't again.
  6. Likes to give a 45-50 minute speech before a game.
  7. Not big on positional changes during a match as the side picked and positions chosen were correct
  8. Likes to be the boss and do it his way, when he's there of course
  9. Is mad for a ninth placed finishes
  10. Enjoys flirting with C Wilson
  11. Finally, really isn't big on winning as it is all about sustained success.

A match made in heaven.
You left out pregame snoozes, not training or playing in the rain and free snake oil for all.

If only Brad Scott was as knowledgeable as the ****stain that thinks Kyron Hayden is the shit as opposed to the shitmen that he actually is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* supporters ringing 1116 Joel Selwood;

" We need someone like Scott to come in and be tough on the players, with a good game plan "

Which Scott are they talking about? Bon? Denise? of the Antarctic?

Never was the biggest anti-Brad here, but any fair assessment of his coaching at North would suggest that being tough on the players and having an adaptable game plan were not two of his strong points.

Last edited:
Ha ha, Dwayne read half of my text but stopped:

If Brad Scott went thoroughly an extensive process for the Essendon job then he must have been going through that process when he decided the priority picks for North. Surely that's a massive conflict of interest or is this just another thing the AFL will sweep under the carpet?

If Brad Scott went thoroughly an extensive process for the Essendon job then he must have been going through that process when he decided the priority picks for North. Surely that's a massive conflict of interest or is this just another thing the AFL will sweep under the carpet?

You were expecting the AFL's biggest sycophant to do anything else?

haha that was you :tearsofjoy:

I would have bet serious money that was from a BF North supporter hahaha

****!! Can Dwayne read?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back