Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Man *'s list is a total crapheap, if Scotts can do something with that list then he is a genius.

Mind you i didn't rate the list of those dirty pricks from victoria street, but look what they did this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd do alright there I reckon. Better than anyone else they have had. But he'd have Sheedy and Barham breathing down his neck expecting a flag instantly and the spectre of Hird hanging over him. I hope he's prepared for that kind of culture.
He was given the keys to the place at North; there's no way he'd get anything like that at *. Would be lucky to last three years there with their long and rich culture of white anting and backstabbing.

He’d make them better but they still won’t be good enough.

It amazes me the shit they put themselves into that they are now aiming at him.

His ego + the other egos at play will create significant fireworks when it stops working.

It will be interesting, with a us scott had a good inside team but a poor outside team and with the dons it’s the inverse. It might actually work

I don’t know why Scott would chuck away the pretty plumb job at afl hq but coaches gotta coach I guess

I don’t know why Scott would chuck away the pretty plumb job at afl hq but coaches gotta coach I guess

Make It Rain Money GIF
Make It Rain Money GIF

He's *ed up so much at HQ Gill has demoted him. The AFL is of the view that * are so *ed up not even Scott could make it worse.
Well he has but I wasn’t aware he was demoted. I thought they back him

What I wrote may or may not be true! Haven't you read The Boys Club? Doesn't matter how much you * up, if youre in the club you have a job for life.
Yep I’m just saying his role at afl hq is cushy as and it’s a big risk to chuck it away

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back