Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good day to you, kanga kanga kanga ROO ROO ROO’s.
I’ll open by commending your amazing season 2023 streak and the all conquering emergence of the mighty Warlord and his trusty accomplice Mr Cheezel. I love what Clarko has done with the place and I hear a meteoric rise on the horizon for North.
Now I don’t know nothin’ about nothin’ but the experts in the media sure are in a tizz about your old coach doing a stellar job at the Bombers. Have any of you objective footy followers had the opportunity to observe said improvements and what say you?

Big love,

Iggy

Last edited:
Good day to you, kanga kanga kanga ROO ROO ROO’s.
I’ll open by commending your amazing season 2023 streak and the all conquering emergence of the mighty Warlord and his trusty accomplice Mr Cheezel. I love what Clarko has done with the place and I hear a meteoric rise on the horizon for North.
Now I don’t know nothin’ about nothin’ but the experts in the media sure are in a tizz about your old coach doing a stellar job at the Bombers. Have any of you objective footy followers had the opportunity to observe said improvements and what say you?

Big love,

Iggy
Hi Iggy,

Brad Lasso is doing a grand job currently. I am impressed. Should you make the finals I’ll be rooting for you.

Mr Lassos strength is to eat away at your soul, that shit takes time. But it will happen.

Love you and Essington

Hi Iggy,

Brad Lasso is doing a grand job currently. I am impressed. Should you make the finals I’ll be rooting for you.

Mr Lassos strength is to eat away at your soul, that s**t takes time. But it will happen.

Love you and Essington
Well played TAO. Unfortunately you need to have a soul in order for someone to feast on it. That being the case Brad is set to remain hungry as he’s the one who’s had to instil a morsel of tangible substance at Tulla amidst a sea of circle jerking lickspittles and quisling yes men.

Well played TAO. Unfortunately you need to have a soul in order for someone to feast on it. That being the case Brad is set to remain hungry as he’s the one who’s had to instil a morsel of tangible substance at Tulla amidst a sea of circle jerking lickspittles and quisling yes men.
Unfortunately for you lot Brad's only interested in his own seas of lickspittles and quisling yes men.

Well you lot are certainly more entertaining than the average Poort fan.

My fav Brad Lasso moment was when the footy world said we’d finish bottom four and he got us to the lofty heights of ninth.

Lasso said jokes on you football world.

Brad is about sustained success and finishing ninth on average over a ten yr period is certainly sustained.

My advice is to hit the meds hard and be calm as it will be a long, slow & painful experience under Lasso.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back