Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Jesse Hogan for increasing Braddles want for BMac just a tad

The list of players that have walked out on us is extensive…

1. JHF

Oh…
Ryder walks out - becomes an All Australian
Saad walks out - becomes an All Australian
Hibberd walks out - becomes an All Australian.

Every player improves once they leave dirty old Tulla.
JHF left North to join the team his step-dad played for.
Joe Daniher walked out of the club his real dad played for.

Get this terrorist out my club NOW!! I swear to god, he should be getting a liposuction surgery, not managing my club. I never wanted this fraud Bard Scott. I don’t know how we’re on 11 wins when we’re worse than you guys, no offence. This guy is so arrogant for someone’s who’s achieved nothing as a coach, I swear he has more losses than wins. This guy is failing upwards in life, why did we get the evil twin.

Get this terrorist out my club NOW!! I swear to god, he should be getting a liposuction surgery, not managing my club. I never wanted this fraud Bard Scott. I don’t know how we’re on 11 wins when we’re worse than you guys, no offence. This guy is so arrogant for someone’s who’s achieved nothing as a coach, I swear he has more losses than wins. This guy is failing upwards in life, why did we get the evil twin.
That you sheeds?

😂 you would of been standing there with the sword wanting truck blood. You get what you preach campaigner. STFU and enjoy another 350 days without a finals win, ya ****in peasant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel your pain , so sorry xo

Enjoy the next five years. Even AFL house won’t let you out of the soft cap hit if you pay this bloke out.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

His property portfolio is not failing. 15yrs of coach salaries been put to good use

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back