Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon is confident new coach Brad Scott will establish a winning culture at the club, after signing him to a four-year deal.

The former North Melbourne coach leapfrogged Melbourne assistant Adem Yze and Essendon champion James Hird to land the top job.

The four-year deal is worth somewhere between $3.5m and $4m.

Last edited:

You can just imagine the first chat with Jake Stringer…….. Brad: Jake have you thought about your property portfolio? Jake: I have thought about investing in a business where the local school kids hang out.

Essendon is confident new coach Brad Scott will establish a winning culture at the club, after signing him to a four-year deal.

The former North Melbourne coach leapfrogged Melbourne assistant Adem Yze and Essendon champion James Hird to land the top job.

900k a year to finish between 6-10th at best.

I saw that one and others.

I don’t get it….why are people shitty about this guy knowing stuff in advance.

Spare me the tall poppy syndrome.
It’s because of shit like this, says Scott is the front runner, then 10 days later Yze has been offered the job. Then after Scott is appointed replies to his Yze tweet saying he didn’t get the job because of the Hawthorn saga, how convenient! 26F82D9A-249F-4DEE-A66F-2C656653B671.jpeg 66D99874-1E73-403E-B3BA-349A18C0EC4D.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can just imagine the first chat with Jake Stringer…….. Brad: Jake have you thought about your property portfolio? Jake: I can’t think I’m a spanner..
FIFY

Isn’t your coach allegedly a racist that forces young men to kill their babies? Yeah I’ll take Scott
Fail Shes Out Of My League GIF by Laff

900k a year, **** me dead. Must have been one hell of a slideshow presentation.

Corrupt.

Conflicted.

Campaigner.
In another post I suggested that as a recent former North coach he had a conflict of interest in this decision about draft assistance. Irrespective of the outcome for North, he should have excused himself. There is no indication from him or the AFL that he did. It now emerges that at the time he was most likely in conversations about coaching a rival club. Irrespective of which club, that is a terrible look. AFL and integrity...never in the same sentence.

Isn’t your coach allegedly a racist that forces young men to kill their babies? Yeah I’ll take Scott
Ours is alleged, yours is a proven imbecile.. of course you’ll take Scott haha fukin idiots!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back