Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't be that delusional.

They have to beat sides like GWS, Sydney, Brisbane and Geelong when it matters most. They can't.

Their best is competitive but that's it. They have no point of difference. They can't win games convincingly enough to be in a position to challenge. There is always a caveat with them.

They have a lot of work to do but this requires bottoming out.

I don't think they will.

They had their chance after the drug shit to at least make the most of it and go for a full bore rebuild, but their ego couldn't handle it - hence getting Shiel and Smith etc.

This is exactly the right time of year for their president to be talking up being on the right track etc, their vision will all come to fruition when in two weeks time they will again step up on the dais and proudly accept another "Winners of Trade Week" premiership trophy

D'Ambrosio, I believe is now the 17th player from Essendon to win a final since Essendon last won a final. One more player and u could put together a starting 18 on the field.

He joins elite company in

Adam Saad (Carlton)

Joe Daniher (Brisbane)

Orazio Fantasia (Port Adelaide)

Ted Richards (Sydney

Michael Hibberd (Melbourne)

Adam McPhee (Fremantle)

Jake Carlisle (St Kilda)

Bachar Houli (Richmond)

Josh Jenkins (Adelaide)

Jake Melksham (Melbourne)

Angus Monfries (Port Adelaide)

Paddy Ryder (St Kilda)

Kepler Bradley (Fremantle)

Conor McKenna (County Tyrone)

Gavin Wanganeen (Port Adelaide)

Damien Hardwick (Port Adelaide)

Blake Caracella (Brisbane)

D'Ambrosio, I believe is now the 17th player from Essendon to win a final since Essendon last won a final. One more player and u could put together a starting 18 on the field.

He joins elite company in

Adam Saad (Carlton)

Joe Daniher (Brisbane)

Orazio Fantasia (Port Adelaide)

Ted Richards (Sydney

Michael Hibberd (Melbourne)

Adam McPhee (Fremantle)

Jake Carlisle (St Kilda)

Bachar Houli (Richmond)

Josh Jenkins (Adelaide)

Jake Melksham (Melbourne)

Angus Monfries (Port Adelaide)

Paddy Ryder (St Kilda)

Kepler Bradley (Fremantle)

Conor McKenna (County Tyrone)

Gavin Wanganeen (Port Adelaide)

Damien Hardwick (Port Adelaide)

Blake Caracella (Brisbane)
Can add Zerk-Thatcher to that list too

Kwite a few
Former Nth Melbourne U19 player too if I remember correctly.

I wonder why * didn't make him an offer he couldn't refuse. Remember the day back then when North played Richmond and Bradd Scotts / Damien Hardwick were dead-set level on matches won as coaches.

One went on to be successful. The other is the coach of *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awwwwww. Cry me a river and cue the 🎻 …………………..not 😂😂😂😂🍺
Poor Liddell braddels….what will he do 😂👏👏

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Omfg trade radio really shows how delusional * supporters are.

Sam Edmund trying not to laugh when this guy is explaining why * are so quiet this trade period because * are going to land a big fish next year which is Harley Reid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back