Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep I’m just saying his role at afl hq is cushy as and it’s a big risk to chuck it away

Cushy can be boring to some. I've never been able to work behind a desk - it's genuinely depressing even when I made decent coin, just couldn't do it. The man is a career competitor and seeing his twin brother win another flag would be lighting a huge fire in his anus.

What a great day for the North Melbourne Football Club. Brad Scott to * LOLOLOL

All I have heard on the radio is how great Brad Scott was at taking a shit side to finals. Do these twits not realise he was at the club for 10 years and that same list they are calling shit was hand picked and developed by Brad Scott?

Can't wait until he turns Jake Stringer into an uncreative back flanker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad's gonna look so *ing weird in Essendon gear.
Tony Jewell said the same thing about Robert Walls when he got the Richmond gig. Given the history, to see him pulling on Richmond gear was a sight to behold. I actually don't mind the red and black hoop socks. I'm not fussed about the jumper and the red short's were a turn off more than a turn on, but the socks have alway's been okay. We'll have to wait and see. :)

What a great day for the North Melbourne Football Club. Brad Scott to * LOLOLOL

All I have heard on the radio is how great Brad Scott was at taking a s**t side to finals. Do these twits not realise he was at the club for 10 years and that same list they are calling s**t was hand picked and developed by Brad Scott?

Yeah. But. Y'know. The facilities at Norf were shit. Their gym was an old caravan parked out on Fogarty St. (Even though the redevelopment and Brad's debut as coach coincided in 2010. The facilities there today aren't drastically different. No North coach in history had better facilities for so long)

The paradox where Brad is considered a good coach because we were such a bad team makes my head go
img GIF

I don’t recall seeing other tweets from early September claiming Brad to be the favourite to coach Essendon.

Got others right too. Good for him :thumbsu:
You dont recall the tweet on this page of the forum saying Yze has been offered the job? Ok...

Yeah. But. Y'know. The facilities at Norf were s**t. Their gym was an old caravan parked out on Fogarty St. (Even though the redevelopment and Brad's debut as coach coincided in 2010. The facilities there today aren't drastically different. No North coach in history had better facilities for so long)

The paradox where Brad is considered a good coach because we were such a bad team makes my head go
img GIF
One of the most overrated coaches of all time. It’s just absolute simpletons with no idea of the actual players he had at his disposal.

Time has done this bloke so many favours because everyone has forgotten how one dimensional and shit he was as a coach.

Well good luck *, because if history repeats itself this bloke will sell them the snake oil for a few years and then they will all realise that they would be better off with a carbon rod.

I saw that one and others.

I don’t get it….why are people shitty about this guy knowing stuff in advance.

Spare me the tall poppy syndrome.
Lol tall poppy? The lofty heights of throwing darts on twitter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back