Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to Brad he's gonna need it dealing with those personalities. Will be constantly checking for knives in his back.

He'll make them competitive, but he'll also keep a lot of duds and list cloggers longer than they need to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just as he was here, he'll be perfectly adequate for a team that needs stability and a bit of relevancy with a figurehead who is mature and can navigate the media

might even win a final, but that's about the ceiling

Perhaps I am being overly romantic, but coming out of the Laidley years, the way we played footy in 2011/12 was exciting, we didn't have the cattle and we had a lot of players that didn't have the tank to run both ways, but we tore teams apart on the rebound.

Excellent. What does Adem Yze want to do now?

If he's gettable (I don't know if he is), Sonja throws the kitchen sink at Yze as an assistant. Highly regarded assistant (4 flags), good working relationship with Clarko, and if worst comes to worst and Clarko's start is delayed (I not sure it will be), Yze can coach us for a bit.

I never thought this day would come.

I am overjoyed.

monty python and there was much rejoicing GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back