Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is responsible for instilling this idiotic and totally unrealistic belief in Norf supporters that they will deliver this year? The Norf supporters have been mislead again, the poor suffering fools. How I do pity thee suffering fools :D

Norf $3.30 to make top 4 earlier in the week? The collective hard on and subsequent premature ejaculation time and again for this assorted sacks of spuds never ceases to amaze me. Yo Norf, here's some comforting eating for ya. image.jpg

Norf $3.30 to make top 4 earlier in the week? The collective hard on and subsequent premature ejaculation time and again for this assorted sacks of spuds never ceases to amaze me. Yo Norf, here's some comforting eating for ya. View attachment 52251

Awwww, how cute! They come in Dal Santo size :D lol Norf

They've arrived!! The best young list in the league is ready for an assault on the flag. Provided they can get past the Brions first that is. What a putrid collection of dog shit footy players and shit blokes the Norf Roos really are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Condolences Norf. For some reason your top 4 quality list just can't get it right, perhaps it's one of those "team of champions, not a champion team" scenarios, perhaps not. Either way EAD campaignerS.

No more sympathy Norf. Your putrid culture has really become apparent this week. Disgusting club, indefensible putrid scum behaviour. You've given us Carey, Demetriou, King hit Clarkson, Brad Scott, Bitching Boomer and now Daw. What a s**tstain on the competition your existence is.

No more sympathy Norf. Your putrid culture has really become apparent this week. Disgusting club, indefensible putrid scum behaviour. You've given us Carey, Demetriou, King hit Clarkson, Brad Scott, Bitching Boomer and now Daw. What a s**tstain on the competition your existence is.

hypocrite.jpg

Hirds.jpg

Dirty filthy pot calling freshly fallen snow black

What's happened to all this young talent of theirs?

Ziebell, Bastinac, Atley, Urquart, Adams, Hansen...

They were supposed to be young stars 2 - 3 years ago. Aren't they all elite now?

We are the best of the also rans mate so turn it up they are coming along nicely.

You and six others support norf

I must correct you there.

6,000 Hobart residents have also been duped into forking out their hard-earned in the misguided belief that Norf intend to make their foray down south a long-term thing.

Which means one of two things.

They'll either have 6,000 already on the books when they finally relocate, or 6 when they inevitably kick Hobart to the kerb.

I must correct you there.

6,000 Hobart residents have also been duped into forking out their hard-earned in the misguided belief that Norf intend to make their foray down south a long-term thing.

Which means one of two things.

They'll either have 6,000 already on the books when they finally relocate, or 6 when they inevitably kick Hobart to the kerb.
Do Dogs fans really think they are immune to this type of criticism? Even after all these years on bigfooty? Shit mate, you've been here 7 years + so you should know better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sympathy for Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back