T Bird signed with Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Terry Tan said:
22 yo, no. 4 pick 2000, 94 games, 6'4", 94kg of raw muscle...lets see him snap young Buddy boy in half like a twig next year :D

Polak was No. 4 in 2001. Who knows nothing about football Terry?
Oh and just because polak went at no 4 in 01, doesnt mean he is or was ever worth that. Richmond swapping 8 for 13 to secure Polak is very risky business.

Terry Tan said:
you know nothing about football either. I suppose you think Richie Vandenberg is a gun!

i hope u realise eveyone is laughing at you. he's not that good but hes stil better than polak

Simo19 said:
Polak was No. 4 in 2001. Who knows nothing about football Terry?
Oh and just because polak went at no 4 in 01, doesnt mean he is or was ever worth that. Richmond swapping 8 for 13 to secure Polak is very risky business.

look in all seriousness, he was pick 4 behind Hodge, Ball & Judd in the 2001 super draft, and he was runner up Rising Star to McPharlin. He can't be that bad.

Seagul said:
i hope u realise eveyone is laughing at you. he's not that good but hes stil better than polak

we'll see who's laughing next year. Polak is a quality KPP, a rock of Gibraltar and will sure up our defense with his strength and height - something we lacked this year down back.

Terry Tan said:
we'll see who's laughing next year. Polak is a quality KPP, a rock of Gibraltar and will sure up our defense with his strength and height - something we lacked this year down back.

look hes shown nothin so far. but seriously hopefully he does live up to his pick 4 potential. sure he went behind the top 3 but there still plenty that should have gone b4 him. bartel dal santo maguire mitchell shneider hansen hale want me to keep going. mayb he'll stay of the drugs down at tiger land

Terry Tan said:
look in all seriousness, he was pick 4 behind Hodge, Ball & Judd in the 2001 super draft, and he was runner up Rising Star to McPharlin. He can't be that bad.

Rising star for what?
Your right hes not THAT bad and might turn out to be a good player, but in saying that i dont think he's worth swapping those sort of draft picks around in a super draft.

dipper86 said:
Really i have been wrong.

Yes you have been wrong clown boy, all week I have read your crap and you would be right up there as close to the worst hawks poster on the board in my opinion... Now now, lets not cry... Not all Hawks fans are slowns in the way you are, there is just a handful of you who have abosutely no clues as to how football or business works...

But just to prove I am not picking on you I thought we might just go through some of your posts of the last week... If it makes you feel better this was just a quick scan, so I has easily missed some of your truly innacurate tripe..

dipper86 said:
I million cap space. How does $800,000 for 1 year sound Carlton.
Yeap that sounds right on the money

dipper86 said:
Everitt PSD bound.
Ohh another one

dipper86 said:
its PSD or bust for Thornton, and i think Pelchen is going to deal and with his manager to put a price on his head for 1 year, if he gets through he gets through if he doesn't some other club is going to be paying him a fortune for 1 year of footy and have the possibility of him walking out on his next contract.
Oh your faith in Pelchen is admirable, much like a stupid soldier who blindly charges gunners in trenches and gets cut down

dipper86 said:
Thornton has stated he does not want to be at Carlton and that he will go in the PSD if need be
Actually his manager did, but hey what's another lie from your mouth?

dipper86 said:
If we dont get him he's going to make you pay one hell of a price for him to stay on a one year contract. He looks like a spiteful prick
Yeap spot on, that one year contract we have been forced into is going to cost us big time

dipper86 said:
Pelchen is a dirty man, i love it. He's going to make Thornton put a price on his head to get him past all the teams on a 1 year contract. If he doesn't get past he's going to make Carlton pay a shocking amount of money for one year, that should fit in well with the cost cutting at the blues.
Yeah Pelchen is a god lmao he got nothing and we are not paying an exorbidant fee and you are wrong again, but at least your consistant inaccuracy is giving me something to laugh at

dipper86 said:
No its Bombers take your 2nd pick in the PSD and Port take your 4th pick in the PSD.

Hawthorn lose nothing.
Carlton lose Russell and Thornton
Essendon gain Thornton
Port gain Russell.
You should have been a medieval soothsayer, they spoke **** as well

dipper86 said:
we don't lose anything and you lose one of Russell or Thornton and the chance to pick up a player in the PSD
I am amazed at how often you can regurgitate the same old crap... isn't this considered troll

dipper86 said:
Hel'll be a sainter in the PSD.
ohh to re-iterate your point, you decide to regurgiate crap without substance again... Are you a properganda agent by any chance?
dipper86 said:
Thornton will not be at the HFC next year. I put my money on either Essendon or Carlton in the PSD
ohh I think you are a clown, but I hope you did not really put money on this....
dipper86 said:
Not going to happen, Thornton is on his way to the Psd. Either you are going to lose him to Essendon or Carlton will pick him up with a massive price on his head.

Carlton looks like stuffing this one right up.
Ohh sort of the same, but in another thread... Yeah god we stuffed that up big time :rolleyes:

dipper86 said:
Hawthorn and Carlton can safely kiss Thornton good bye. :) :eek: :eek:
Well Hawthorn can...

dipper86 said:
Nope, he will you cost quite a bit, especially when he puts a price on his head that would make him the richest player at Carlton.

dipper86 said:
Make sure you wave to Thornton on his way to the PSD. :)
Oh that was almost witty, should wit be compensation for stupidity?
dipper86 said:
He'll go on a 1 year contract, not bad for playing reserves, So Pagan wastes a pick in the PSD and also wastes the money of Carlton which they don't have. Players will be just lining up to get into Carlton.

He could even try his luck in the National draft!
Oh which is the stupidest part of this gem?
Pagan wasting a PSD pick, Thornton on a 1 year contract, Thornton being a rserves player, nah I like the one about Thornton nominating for the National Draft even though he would have been contracted until after then...

dipper86 said:
Yep they will pick him up on a nice premium contract of 600,000 for 1 year.
He'll be the richest player at Carlton.
EXACTLY, well as close as the rest anyway

dipper86 said:
Won't happen. Either he goes to Hawtorn or he goes to the PSD.

dipper86 said:
You rekon you bitter dip sh*t.

Just being listening to Thorntons manager, No way in hell Thornton will be changing his mind with Carlton, he's avery bitter man, looks like you'll be either losing him for nothing or paying one hell of a masive wage for him once he puts a price on his head in the PSD

Try again..
lmao abusing someone to get a point across... Yet wrong again.
dipper86 said:
Calton can either accept or lose him for nothing in PSD, now thats a bigger loss.
Oh here is another why don't we re-sign him???
dipper86 said:
really don't know how you do it, everytime you open your mouth you are always seem to be wrong.

Oh that has to be the quote of the week.... !!!

Now that is over about a week and I have skipped way more than half...
Why waste my time?? I do not know I guess in my 10 days of BigFooty (which is about how much time I spend on this site each year) for trade week, you were the loudest squealer on here and you were arrogant and bagging people and my club and other clubs and acted like a know-all

You really are just a twit who loves to hear there own voice

Geez alot of effort wen't into that. I'm glad my posts had such an effect on your life that you had to devote about 15 min searching for them.
:)

The one thing that will remain from all this is.....

Carlton is the biggest joke of a club, fancy forcing a player to play for there jumper.

Sucked you in good Westbrom. :)

dipper86 said:
Geez alot of effort wen't into that. I'm glad my posts had such an effect on your life that you had to devote about 15 min searching for them.
:)

The one thing that will remain from all this is.....

Carlton is the biggest joke of a club, fancy forcing a player to play for there jumper.

Sucked you in good Westbrom. :)

Not much of an effort, considering all your posts are available and I knew I could hit them pretty randomly and be pretty sure that crap would be spewing from your mouth....

As for your comeback... ouch, that stung... I am being told by the biggest clown on BigFooty that my club is a joke, geez maybe all us Blues supporters will take you on your word regarding this (as we know your word is gold) and abandom this joke of a club...

Glad you spent half your week posting crap to "suck me in" must of work cause you go tthe net effect of me thinking you are an ignoramous who has no clue about footy

westbrom said:
Not much of an effort, considering all your posts are available and I knew I could hit them pretty randomly and be pretty sure that crap would be spewing from your mouth....

As for your comeback... ouch, that stung... I am being told by the biggest clown on BigFooty that my club is a joke, geez maybe all us Blues supporters will take you on your word regarding this (as we know your word is gold) and abandom this joke of a club...

Glad you spent half your week posting crap to "suck me in" must of work cause you go tthe net effect of me thinking you are an ignoramous who has no clue about footy

Hook line and sinker. :)

You just keep biting, please go on write another essay.

It wasn't supposed to be a comback, i was just stating a fact.
I thought you of all people would comprehend that.

Looks like i thought wrong again. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: T Bird signed with Carlton.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipper86
Really i have been wrong.

Yes you have been wrong clown boy, all week I have read your crap and you would be right up there as close to the worst hawks poster on the board in my opinion... Now now, lets not cry... Not all Hawks fans are slowns in the way you are, there is just a handful of you who have abosutely no clues as to how football or business works...

But just to prove I am not picking on you I thought we might just go through some of your posts of the last week... If it makes you feel better this was just a quick scan, so I has easily missed some of your truly innacurate tripe..

Quote:
I million cap space. How does $800,000 for 1 year sound Carlton.

Yeap that sounds right on the money

Quote:
Everitt PSD bound.

Ohh another one

Quote:
its PSD or bust for Thornton, and i think Pelchen is going to deal and with his manager to put a price on his head for 1 year, if he gets through he gets through if he doesn't some other club is going to be paying him a fortune for 1 year of footy and have the possibility of him walking out on his next contract.

Oh your faith in Pelchen is admirable, much like a stupid soldier who blindly charges gunners in trenches and gets cut down

Quote:
Thornton has stated he does not want to be at Carlton and that he will go in the PSD if need be

Actually his manager did, but hey what's another lie from your mouth?

Quote:
If we dont get him he's going to make you pay one hell of a price for him to stay on a one year contract. He looks like a spiteful prick

Yeap spot on, that one year contract we have been forced into is going to cost us big time

Quote:
Pelchen is a dirty man, i love it. He's going to make Thornton put a price on his head to get him past all the teams on a 1 year contract. If he doesn't get past he's going to make Carlton pay a shocking amount of money for one year, that should fit in well with the cost cutting at the blues.

Yeah Pelchen is a god lmao he got nothing and we are not paying an exorbidant fee and you are wrong again, but at least your consistant inaccuracy is giving me something to laugh at

Quote:
No its Bombers take your 2nd pick in the PSD and Port take your 4th pick in the PSD.

Hawthorn lose nothing.
Carlton lose Russell and Thornton
Essendon gain Thornton
Port gain Russell.

You should have been a medieval soothsayer, they spoke **** as well

Quote:
we don't lose anything and you lose one of Russell or Thornton and the chance to pick up a player in the PSD

I am amazed at how often you can regurgitate the same old crap... isn't this considered troll

Quote:
Hel'll be a sainter in the PSD.

ohh to re-iterate your point, you decide to regurgiate crap without substance again... Are you a properganda agent by any chance?

Quote:
Thornton will not be at the HFC next year. I put my money on either Essendon or Carlton in the PSD

ohh I think you are a clown, but I hope you did not really put money on this....

Quote:
Not going to happen, Thornton is on his way to the Psd. Either you are going to lose him to Essendon or Carlton will pick him up with a massive price on his head.

Carlton looks like stuffing this one right up.

Ohh sort of the same, but in another thread... Yeah god we stuffed that up big time

Quote:
Hawthorn and Carlton can safely kiss Thornton good bye.

Well Hawthorn can...

Quote:
Nope, he will you cost quite a bit, especially when he puts a price on his head that would make him the richest player at Carlton.

Quote:
Make sure you wave to Thornton on his way to the PSD.

Oh that was almost witty, should wit be compensation for stupidity?

Quote:

He'll go on a 1 year contract, not bad for playing reserves, So Pagan wastes a pick in the PSD and also wastes the money of Carlton which they don't have. Players will be just lining up to get into Carlton.

He could even try his luck in the National draft!

Oh which is the stupidest part of this gem?
Pagan wasting a PSD pick, Thornton on a 1 year contract, Thornton being a rserves player, nah I like the one about Thornton nominating for the National Draft even though he would have been contracted until after then...

Quote:
Yep they will pick him up on a nice premium contract of 600,000 for 1 year.
He'll be the richest player at Carlton.

EXACTLY, well as close as the rest anyway

Quote:
Won't happen. Either he goes to Hawtorn or he goes to the PSD.

Quote:
You rekon you bitter dip sh*t.

Just being listening to Thorntons manager, No way in hell Thornton will be changing his mind with Carlton, he's avery bitter man, looks like you'll be either losing him for nothing or paying one hell of a masive wage for him once he puts a price on his head in the PSD

Try again..

lmao abusing someone to get a point across... Yet wrong again.

Quote:
Calton can either accept or lose him for nothing in PSD, now thats a bigger loss.

Oh here is another why don't we re-sign him???

Quote:
really don't know how you do it, everytime you open your mouth you are always seem to be wrong.

Oh that has to be the quote of the week.... !!!

Now that is over about a week and I have skipped way more than half...
Why waste my time?? I do not know I guess in my 10 days of BigFooty (which is about how much time I spend on this site each year) for trade week, you were the loudest squealer on here and you were arrogant and bagging people and my club and other clubs and acted like a know-all

You really are just a twit who loves to hear there own voice

That in a nutshell is a beautiful piece of work to show up a fool of the highest order...

Good work WBA... :thumbsu:

dipper86 said:
Hook line and sinker. :)

You just keep biting, please go on write another essay.

It wasn't supposed to be a comback, i was just stating a fact.
I thought you of all people would comprehend that.

Looks like i thought wrong again. ;)

i hear the gurgling sound of you drowning in your own shyt....:D

SurreyBlue said:
Don't worry dawks, you have Zac "the full back" Dawson.:p
It's all good you can try again in 3 years via the PSD if you want.:D

STICK THAT WHERE IT FITS.

Zac's actually preety good, once he puts on some weight he should be fine.
Thanks for the concern.

Carlton forcing a player to play footy for there jumper, his heart should be in it, expect another spoon in 2007. :)

Hahahahahahah! Gold! Great comebacks there Dipshlt86! Absolutely owned when your previous posts were put up as a refresher and this is the best you could do???

Yeah, Zac will be fine, if he's not "fine" already :rolleyes:

TheHeatleyStand said:
No definitely you drowning in your own shyt.. oh maybe im wrong.. its you in a Hawthorn jumper...:D :thumbsu:

Now your picturing me in Hawthorn jumper, this ordeal must be really getting to you. :)

Keep on biting :) but i just like to remind you that your club is forcing a player to play for your jumper. :thumbsu:

dipper86 said:
Now your picturing me in Hawthorn jumper, this ordeal must be really getting to you. :)

Keep on biting :) but i just like to remind you that your club is forcing a player to play for your jumper. :thumbsu:
For your own sake I think you should give up while you're behind mate. :eek:

This is quality entertainment though! :thumbsu: :D

Barry Zuckercorn QC said:
Hahahahahahah! Gold! Great comebacks there Dipshlt86! Absolutely owned when your previous posts were put up as a refresher and this is the best you could do???

Yeah, Zac will be fine, if he's not "fine" already :rolleyes:

Your getting excited by posts on a forum.

Back to the 1 premiership board, You'll have plenty of fun there. :)

dipper86 said:

I am assuming youre either drowning in your own shyte or your wearing a Whorethorn jumper.

are you saying youre actually drowning in your own shyt then???

Ok then ..... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

T Bird signed with Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back