T20 World Cup Game 45 Super Eight England v South Africa June 22 2400hrs @ Daren Sammy Cricket Ground St Lucia

Who will win?

• South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

watched the last few overs.
you’ve got to admire the way South Africa just keep grinding away but they got lucky. the Livingstone dismissal could easily (and probably should) have been hit for six and we get a different result.

Yeah that was the turning point, if Livingstone had smashed that full toss for six England probably win that match comfortably.

Instead they got a new batsman to the crease which slowed their momentum and left too much to do for Brook to get the win.

And that 90% suggestion maybe a tad generous. Not sure St Lucia might be one of the harder grounds to score runs in the backend.

I would have expected England to easily win that from that position. It seemed like a Melbourne Stars choke in the FInal against Renegades a few years back.

Well done Saffers

my tip at the start of tournament

but still have those dreaded mental demons when it comes to the knockout stages
Their last group game against the WI is basically a knockout...Even with 2 wins already, a loss will almost certainly bundle them out on NRR.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Based on WI demolishing USA, if WI beat SA I think both make it through and England packs it up. If that's the case, I hope SA throw the match so they and WI advance.

Well hell, WI NRR is fine but SA is real close to ENG. Who tf knows until the matches are played. At least SA/WI is after ENG/USA so both squads know what is required to move on. Hopefully they can come to a gentleman's agreement prior to the match to knock England out.

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 45 Super Eight England v South Africa June 22 2400hrs @ Daren Sammy Cricket Ground St Lucia

Back