T20 World Cup Game 54 2nd Semi Final India v England June 28 2400hrs @ Providence Stadium Guyana

Who will win?

• India

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • England

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SA will be a good final with their bowling
Aussies play India on this wicket 100 times, at worst they win 35 times.

England play India on this wicket 100 times, at best they win 20 times.

Yep , India and ICC have definitely planned their pathway way in advance. India have too much advantage knowing where their semi-final was going to be played and all and timing of matches.

Aussies play India on this wicket 100 times, at worst they win 35 times.

England play India on this wicket 100 times, at best they win 20 times.

Yep , India and ICC have definitely planned their pathway way in advance. India have too much advantage knowing where their semi-final was going to be played and all and timing of matches.

They are a very good side and unlike us aren’t carrying 3-4 blokes in a side. Wouldn’t matter where it was scheduled they are an outstanding side

No chance we win 35/100 on a turning track! We don’t even play Inglis or Green who can play spin!

Give me them winning over england

India going into a WC final undefeated?

Both sides undefeated, South Africa got an extremely soft draw though. Bangladesh, Netherlands, Sri Lanka and Nepal in the Group stages then England Windies and USA in Super 8s followed by Afghanistan in the semi.. could not have wished for an easier draw.

Axar Patel got Player of the Match but Kuldeep Yadav had the better game for me. Each finished with 3 wickets each.

Na Axar made the 3 big breakthroughs early plus some handy runs with the bat

You would think professional cricketers would understand this over us couch experts.

Horrible semi final yet still better than Afghanistring.

These conditions you should be batting first unless there’s an exceptional circumstance (ie you need net run rate and you want to know what rate to go at). Unfortunately we made the same errors in games we lost- decided to bowl

From memory this was supposed to be a US only tournament when they organised it, then a bunch of the plans for US Stadiums fell through and they just threw it on the Windies to save it?
The original announcement says it was to be one-third in the US and two-thirds in the Caribbean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if India will be tempted to make any changes, unlikely but possibly Dube for Jaiswal? Kohli has been shit as opener.

Looks like it might be rain affected & you can't afford slow starts in those scenarios.

Wonder if India will be tempted to make any changes, unlikely but possibly Dube for Jaiswal? Kohli has been shit as opener.

Looks like it might be rain affected & you can't afford slow starts in those scenarios.

No chance and the final has a reserve day

They won’t drop Virat they should be they won’t. Personally I’d open with Pant

Glad I didn't bother staying up to watch this, another one sided semi with England's batting not much better than Afghanistan's.

Hopefully the final between India and South Africa is a closer contest and it isn't affected by rain.

Glad I didn't bother staying up to watch this, another one sided semi with England's batting not much better than Afghanistan's.

Hopefully the final between India and South Africa is a closer contest and it isn't affected by rain.

Hey now they weren’t Afghanistan bad lol

Honestly... I don't get why England and Australia bowled first.. it's been a bat first World Cup... England may have due to the weather.. but still... dumb

Soon as they did it I said “dumb”

Honestly when Sharma said at toss “we’d have batted” that’s says it

They have Virat and Suri who are the best two t20 chasing bats

India have a deep lineup of skilled batsmen and can take risks. A side like Australia need to know exactly how many runs they need and how few risks they can get away with.

And not play mugs like David and a cooked Wade/ etc

Honestly... I don't get why England and Australia bowled first.. it's been a bat first World Cup... England may have due to the weather.. but still... dumb
Can make a case for wanting to bat 2nd on night games but there is no advantage batting 1st or 2nd in day matches eg a bit like Australian BBL games.

Can make a case for wanting to bat 2nd on night games but there is no advantage batting 1st or 2nd in day matches eg a bit like Australian BBL games.

There is no advantage in the Windies bowling first

Back