Remove this Banner Ad

RPetterd15

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys
just wanted some information about the following players and how good you think they are only just started to look at players in the TAC Cup, WAFL, SANFL, etc. this year and i've looked at the stats and these players seem the stand-out players;

Kallen Geary--> Bendigo Pioneers
Hard running small from Bendigo Different from his brothers in respect to that he is a mixture of both can be an outside player as well as an in and under, a best on ground performance on the weekend in the Pioneers 70+pt win over calder. abilty to run all day without losing pace is his key, learned alot from his brother in the VFL and AFL systems, with where to run and disposal. Vic country Squad member.Very dedicated to his footy,

James Keeble

Andrew Moore

Tom Scully

John Butcher

Sam Caruso--> Murray Bushrangers
Small quick smart - has good footy brain and has been very efficient by hand and foot. Uses handball as first option alot particularly when he has played back pocket. May try to do a bit much occasionally but only criticism. Works hard.
Given his size not sure how far he'll go - having said that he played seniors (firsts) for Wangaratta Rovers in the Ovens & Murray League last year when he was 16/17 years old.

Jordan Gysbert(Prolific Tackler)

Tom Liberatore

Ben Moloney

David Swallow-->
He has a full skill set – massive work-rate, genuine footy smarts, clean hands, skills by both hand and feet, pace etc.

Allen Christensen

Koby Stephens

Just wanted to know what positions they play in and where you think they'll go in the draft( I know it is early but you know roughly ie. 20-35)

Your welcome to add more players in, because it may help other posters to find out more about these players playing in the TAC Cup that could one day play for their AFL team.

Hey guys
just wanted some information about the following players and how good you think they are only just started to look at players in the TAC Cup this year and i've looked at the stats and these players seem the stand-out players;
Kallen Geary
James Keeble
Andrew Moore
Tom Scully
John Butcher
Sam Caruso
Tom Liberatore
Ben Moloney

Just wanted to know what positions they play in and where you think they'll go in the draft( I know it is early but you know roughly ie. 20-35)

Your welcome to add more players in, because it may help other posters to find out more about these players playing in the TAC Cup that could one day play for their AFL team.
this might help dude
http://www.afldraftinfo.com/

Hey guys
just wanted some information about the following players and how good you think they are only just started to look at players in the TAC Cup this year and i've looked at the stats and these players seem the stand-out players;
Kallen Geary
James Keeble
Andrew Moore
Tom Scully
John Butcher
Sam Caruso
Tom Liberatore
Ben Moloney

With the greatest respect to 'The Big Unit' who does a great job, but he is located in WA and I'm sure he will be over for the National U18 Championships. I also think a lot of his info is garnered from State Screenings and the AIS Draft Camp results for the TAC Cup players (and hey I'm not being critical of that) but at this stage of the season guys like Footyman, Sezzac, Bourkey23 get to a lot of the TAC games in person.

I'd like to get to more as it's a bloody good comp but I'm only let off the leash every so often and watching the game from behind both the interchanges and watching the players go on and off can give you an interesting perspective, that's hard to pick up off the DVD.

Thanks guys. I know the name might be a bit misleading but also young players playing in the WAFL, SANFL and the others should be mentioned. Brent Lecras and ? rosa are both playing very well at the moment and should get picked in the draft.

Thanks guys. I know the name might be a bit misleading but also young players playing in the WAFL, SANFL and the others should be mentioned. Brent Lecras and ? rosa are both playing very well at the moment and should get picked in the draft.

Both too old ... LeCras turning 28 (and has been give a shot at AFL already with North) and Rosa turning 26

Hey guys
Kallen Geary
James Keeble
Andrew Moore
Tom Scully
John Butcher
Sam Caruso
Tom Liberatore
Ben Moloney

Geary--> Hard running small from Bendigo Different from his brothers in respect to that he is a mixture of both can be an outside player as well as an in and under, a best on ground performance on the weekend in the Pioneers 70+pt win over calder. abilty to run all day without losing pace is his key, learned alot from his brother in the VFL and AFL systems, with where to run and disposal. Vic country Squad member.
Very dedicated to his footy,

Kallen Geary was a real stand out out of that list. because you don't hear all too much about him yet he is very good. Hopefully he can make to AFL level soon and can improve. how good is his other brother in the team.

Sam Caruso- Murray Bushrangers
Small quick smart - has good footy brain and has been very efficient by hand and foot. Uses handball as first option alot particularly when he has played back pocket. May try to do a bit much occasionally but only criticism. Works hard.
Given his size not sure how far he'll go - having said that he played seniors (firsts) for Wangaratta Rovers in the Ovens & Murray League last year when he was 16/17 years old.

keep the comments coming I'll take what you add and i'll put them in the OP next to the players names so that people can go back and look there

how about essendone grammar and calder player Josh Toy would have to be up there for 2010 draft top 5. remember he won a 1500 at ags aths last year so he obviously has a big tank.
Luke Mitchell another 2010 top 5 candidate MGS boy and calder cannons. kicked seven against jak watts brighton grammar team both very good players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how about essendone grammar and calder player Josh Toy would have to be up there for 2010 draft top 5. remember he won a 1500 at ags aths last year so he obviously has a big tank.
Luke Mitchell another 2010 top 5 candidate MGS boy and calder cannons. kicked seven against jak watts brighton grammar team both very good players

Kane Grimster won the 1500m. Josh was a member of PEGs wining relay team and also won the long jump from memory -so yes a handy athlete without being elite.

I'm really interested in seeing how both Mitchell & Toy go this year at TAC level. They are similar in as much as they have been running around in men's bodies for a few years and monstered junior footy. They obviously have different games and Mitchell's height, stregnth & marking ability may see him go all the way. Toy is a true footballer and would be great to see him translate junior footy dominance at the higher level.

Kane Grimster won the 1500m. Josh was a member of PEGs wining relay team and also won the long jump from memory -so yes a handy athlete without being elite.

I'm really interested in seeing how both Mitchell & Toy go this year at TAC level. They are similar in as much as they have been running around in men's bodies for a few years and monstered junior footy. They obviously have different games and Mitchell's height, stregnth & marking ability may see him go all the way. Toy is a true footballer and would be great to see him translate junior footy dominance at the higher level.

oh yeah my bad

Remove this Banner Ad

TAC CUP Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back