Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enlighten me KTM. How would I know more than anyone?
Lets not take the spotlight away from Big Al my friend....firstly didn't know a Semmler and now has him in the league side. Take nothing away from Martin though he's a fantastic player/bloke yet I question whether those old legs of his will still maintain that frenetic speed?

You would have to be living under a rock not to know that Semmler attracts attention where ever he plays, and going through your threads A.D, you seem to be very astute with all things involving the HFL.

Although he is getting on in age, I agree with Big Al, he would be in my TDFL side. Would he be in your side AD?

You would have to be living under a rock not to know that Semmler attracts attention where ever he plays, and going through your threads A.D, you seem to be very astute with all things involving the HFL.

Although he is getting on in age, I agree with Big Al, he would be in my TDFL side. Would he be in your side AD?

Will be handy for sure

More likely the Mitta boys needing the services of correctional facilities these days, what with bus crashes & all.;)

Bus crash.... We only have horse and cart up there RS. On a serious note though, people are sick to death of the whole Thurgoona thing. Conway, the Kinross, premiership contention,recruits, etc. Perhaps the funniest thing of all "its going to be an interesting game when Thurggona plays Mitta" - what a joke!

I hope they can take some constructive criticism. Forget all the bitching, moaning and predicting and get some results on the field. You have been the laughing stock of country footy along with Whunghu for the last 20 years. The pride of a footy club isn't one on an internet chat site.

Worth thinking about. Good luck

Bus crash.... We only have horse and cart up there RS. On a serious note though, people are sick to death of the whole Thurgoona thing. Conway, the Kinross, premiership contention,recruits, etc. Perhaps the funniest thing of all "its going to be an interesting game when Thurggona plays Mitta" - what a joke!

I hope they can take some constructive criticism. Forget all the bitching, moaning and predicting and get some results on the field. You have been the laughing stock of country footy along with Whunghu for the last 20 years. The pride of a footy club isn't one on an internet chat site.

Dont hold back ther MM, good to see footy pasion is up and about again especially seeings that your talking about an 'interesting game' for last years 1 v 9(or whereever the doggies finished). Should make for a good 2007

Happy with constructive criticism, but your jail jibes can only be described as cheap shots.

Dont hold back ther MM, good to see footy pasion is up and about again especially seeings that your talking about an 'interesting game' for last years 1 v 9(or whereever the doggies finished). Should make for a good 2007

The 'interesting game' relates to some Thurgoona supporter/player suggesting that Conway was going to get a touch up. Is this a joke! I'm sure some of the hard nuts from the hills will be looking after Nick. I'm simply saying, Thurgoona, get on with the job of winning games

You still haven't answered my question KTM, how would I know more than anyone?
I'm not questioning his ability, I'm saying I would like to wait and see before you would consider him given he's had a year away. The same could be said for Murray (Thurg)??
While we are on following threads, it would appear that you and Big Al agree on alot of things.;)

More likely the Mitta boys needing the services of correctional facilities these days, what with bus crashes & all.;)
What would the blokes from up the hills want correctional facilities for?? Don't they make their own laws up?;)

I had a bit of a stroll around Wodonga's Electrical Supastore the other day, and not a customer in sight. So it'd be fair to say that Big Al has PLENTY of time on his hands! :D

However it makes for interesting conversation Big Al. You reckon Semmler will be up to it (Rep football) with a year of the paddock? He had a bit of a sook about being tagged to much in the Hume league I'm led to believe and can't see much changing in this league. Also is Brand a starter or not for Chiltern this year?
AD i would think Jason would be trying to keep things as closely guarded to his chest in regards to the footy club,like all other coaches.From what i know of him he certainly wouldnt be on somewhere like here with an opinion on alot of things let alone putting barny in the spotlight.As you have discovered it doesnt take much to find connections here and the last thing any coach would want is something attributed to them on a website before playing a certain team or player.Obviously tied up with Barny is Big Al but could be a 15 yr old at a computer,my thoughts would be definitely not the coach.I will alert him to this though as i'm sure he wouldnt be happy saying he had no customers in his store.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not questioning his ability, I'm saying I would like to wait and see before you would consider him given he's had a year away. The same could be said for Murray (Thurg)??
While we are on following threads, it would appear that you and Big Al agree on alot of things.;)

Former team mates maybe A.D????
Big Al and I do agree from time to time, some of his posts on here actually make sense.

What would the blokes from up the hills want correctional facilities for?? Don't they make their own laws up?;)

Dell Boy, I love it, your crazy. But that is indeed true. The mitta mongeral himself makes the laws once you get over the gap. You can't do anything up there without the mitta mongeral finding out. :eek:

We do actually have our own correctional facility in mitta, anyone caught doing the wrong thing spends a night in Frankie Tezaks pig pen, all you get is scraps for breakfast, its not nice

Dell Boy, I love it, your crazy. But that is indeed true. The mitta mongeral himself makes the laws once you get over the gap. You can't do anything up there without the mitta mongeral finding out. :eek:

We do actually have our own correctional facility in mitta, anyone caught doing the wrong thing spends a night in Frankie Tezaks pig pen, all you get is scraps for breakfast, its not nice

I'd imagine Culphy may have spent a night or two in the pigpen then, heck he may even occupy the penthouse:D

I have spent a couple of nights up there a fair while back, **** they never use to look after that well. Things must off picked up.

Just like Sir Les Patterson & Dame Edna Everage, I don't think you'll ever see Big Al & Kick it to Me in the same room at the same time.

Big Al, I heard Barny beat Jindera by 20 goals today. If so, were both sides near full strength and who were the stand outs for both sides? If anyone else watched this game or any others, send a post and let all know the who,what, and whys?

Big Al, I heard Barny beat Jindera by 20 goals today. If so, were both sides near full strength and who were the stand outs for both sides? If anyone else watched this game or any others, send a post and let all know the who,what, and whys?[/quote

Not sure of exact score but both sides had a few out so it was more of chance for both teams as a kick, a catch and get knocked over. Small ground so a big score was always going to happen a lot of Barny's kids ran around and got a good taste for their first game of senior footy.

Curious how the Doggies went in there praccy match in Canberra on the weekend. Things promising or is it still a building year going on at the kennel. Noticed Culph played in the practice match for Lavy on the weekend but word is he is staying at Mitta. Conway still a way off playing, had surgery on his hand leaving him unable to play for 10-12 weeks, still means he will only miss a third of the year, be pretty handy one coming in halfway through the season you'd think. Interesting the story behind Cameron's failed venture to Mitta following his social day in the mountains, perhaps Lawerence Hodgkin may play one game this year when the Hawkers meet the Mitta men:rolleyes: .

Won't go any further needless to say he did not do himself any favours up there by disrespecting the club and one players car, if true, he should have had more repsect for a proud club who invited him up there and for a champion of both the mitta footy club and TDFL. Needless to say grog involved :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back