Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't go any further needless to say he did not do himself any favours up there by disrespecting the club and one players car, if true, he should have had more repsect for a proud club who invited him up there and for a champion of both the mitta footy club and TDFL. Needless to say grog involved :(.
Hey MM, where are you, you sound like you run the joint up in the hills. What is going on? Give us the dirt.

Hey MM, where are you, you sound like you run the joint up in the hills. What is going on? Give us the dirt.

I spoke to a few who where on the grog with him, they seem to think nothing too bad was done just the usual tom foolery that blokes get up too after 10 hours of drinking.....anyone else know any different?

Good coup for the Barny footy club this week with the Footy Show going out to Tigerland with Billy Brownless and the 'Spin the Wheel' comp to be shown this Thursday night. No doubt big Hammo the president will cater for Billy for the few hours he is in town. Should be great entertainment and a good way to start kicking the season off for the Tiges :thumbsu:.

Good coup for the Barny footy club this week with the Footy Show going out to Tigerland with Billy Brownless and the 'Spin the Wheel' comp to be shown this Thursday night. No doubt big Hammo the president will cater for Billy for the few hours he is in town. Should be great entertainment and a good way to start kicking the season off for the Tiges :thumbsu:.

Im on the bandwagon Al. Shall be drinking 'froffies' with the big man himself "where's the wheel" Brownless:thumbsu: . Is it correct you guys could win between 2 & 25 grand? Good luck to your club maybe you could invest in updating your facilities
icon10.gif
What time does the action get underway out there at Barny Thursday night?

Im on the bandwagon Al. Shall be drinking 'froffies' with the big man himself "where's the wheel" Brownless:thumbsu: . Is it correct you guys could win between 2 & 25 grand? Good luck to your club maybe you could invest in updating your facilities
icon10.gif

Yeah, fix those disgraceful visitors rooms.

I'd imagine Culphy may have spent a night or two in the pigpen then, heck he may even occupy the penthouse:D

Jade.... Never. Has spent a couple of nights in Frank Tezak's pig pen. I believe he woke up one morning with the pig T-bagging him. Oh the fun and games that we get upto over the gap. :thumbsu:

icon10.gif

I think TV crew gets in about 5pm. Barny are training out there at 6pm (short session you'd think) then into the rooms. I think the wheel gets spun around 11pm, so plenty of time for some fun and froffies. There is nothing wrong with visitors rooms anyway, since when did a bit of asbestos hurt anyone:D

I have spent a couple of nights up there a fair while back, **** they never use to look after that well. Things must off picked up.

Dell the mitta mongeral is dissapointed to here that your stay was a bit ordaniary. I will see to it that next time you get the full services of the valley. Most people go for the works combo when they come to Mitta, thats a game of footy, 18 cans and some female company (human most of the time) You can up size for an extra 50cents. :confused: :D :eek:

And he still probably got the pig to shout his accomodation:D

Al, you mean mean man. Get into I say Al. I sense a bit of resentment there towards Culphy, has he takin a hanger on your head at some stage. But to answer your question, all premiership players stay for free when they present there medal at the front door.

Al, you mean mean man. Get into I say Al. I sense a bit of resentment there towards Culphy, has he takin a hanger on your head at some stage. But to answer your question, all premiership players stay for free when they present there medal at the front door.

Probably not the only one to get a hanger from Culphy and the full story about it:D . All good fun. Sounds like the mitta men know how to put on a show.

I see you're still on line MM, come on, what happened with Cameron ??

You see I'm still online RS, what are you stalking me. There isn't much to tell on Cameron. He came, he saw he urinated. Kidding.... Just taking the piss - pardon the pun. The mitta boys don't seem to dwell on these things, if he doesn't want to play there than so be it, they won't be spending there time worrying about Leigh Cameron (Re Thurgoona stop worrying about Nick Conway) and where he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not the only one to get a hanger from Culphy and the full story about it:D . All good fun. Sounds like the mitta men know how to put on a show.

Get into it I say, thats what I meant to say in my last message. Hey I went to school at Mitta, I left after grade 2. Had to milk cows and skin foxes. Are you just dangling the bait on Culphy, I like your tactics Al, very clever. From the mitta mongerals dealings with Culphy, he's good value and a handy player. My role as the Mitta mongeral is to ensure that we get a huge combination of people up in the valley, Culphy's, **** Hay's, stumpy Hodgkins. Chuck em all in together and you get one heck of a good time and a few premierships to which helps. Forgive my stupidity Al, but who do you follow again?

Get into it I say, thats what I meant to say in my last message. Hey I went to school at Mitta, I left after grade 2. Had to milk cows and skin foxes. Are you just dangling the bait on Culphy, I like your tactics Al, very clever. From the mitta mongerals dealings with Culphy, he's good value and a handy player. My role as the Mitta mongeral is to ensure that we get a huge combination of people up in the valley, Culphy's, **** Hay's, stumpy Hodgkins. Chuck em all in together and you get one heck of a good time and a few premierships to which helps. Forgive my stupidity Al, but who do you follow again?

No just know him very well, he won't leave Mitta, very happy up in the mountains from all reports. Follow Barny more so than any other club in the TDFL but keep an eye on a few others.:thumbsu:

No just know him very well, he won't leave Mitta, very happy up in the mountains from all reports. Follow Barny more so than any other club in the TDFL but keep an eye on a few others.:thumbsu:

hey does any1 know any truth about the rumour that kris pearce has gone walk abouts after a fall out with the club, an that danny cohen has gone to fedrals in the uppermurray as a assisstant to nev nugent?

Any news out of Yack and Kiewa yet? Will yack keep the their players - particularly Purcell.

I understand Kiewa will lose a copuple of their good kids to either Bushies or Wodonga.

Yack departures are few, only Cam Taylor and Josh Hillary the notable one's.
Purcell has committed again (the power of family is strong), a little mishap at work recently saw him with 7 stitches across the top of his left foot, no major damage, but will probably only be able to kick 50m on the left now instead of 60.

you will have to wait and see the Border Mails supplement on TDFL for gains, or head out to Butson Park this saturday and watch them tear apart the King Valley boys in a praccy match. yack will be without Scott Fraser, Simon Dale and Nick Dillon (oops, new recruit), Mick Rose, Josh Mathewson, Mick Walker and a number of others but should be a great display by the Yack boys.

Yack departures are few, only Cam Taylor and Josh Hillary the notable one's.
Purcell has committed again (the power of family is strong), a little mishap at work recently saw him with 7 stitches across the top of his left foot, no major damage, but will probably only be able to kick 50m on the left now instead of 60.

you will have to wait and see the Border Mails supplement on TDFL for gains, or head out to Butson Park this saturday and watch them tear apart the King Valley boys in a praccy match. yack will be without Scott Fraser, Simon Dale and Nick Dillon (oops, new recruit), Mick Rose, Josh Mathewson, Mick Walker and a number of others but should be a great display by the Yack boys.

Interesting to hear from a few parties that Josh Hillary will not be lining up at Yack. Is he a confirmed departure to Albury???

Interesting to hear from a few parties that Josh Hillary will not be lining up at Yack. Is he a confirmed departure to Albury???

CONFIRMED, spoke to him myself last week after the Eastlakes coach carved him up at Albury (Nutter's words exactly)
he is very fit and is a big loss to the YFC at this time of year.

CONFIRMED, spoke to him myself last week after the Eastlakes coach carved him up at Albury (Nutter's words exactly)
he is very fit and is a big loss to the YFC at this time of year.

Is there a story to it M.T.G? Would I be right in saying that the coach would not be happy with Josh and his decision. Is there any unrest???

Is there a story to it M.T.G? Would I be right in saying that the coach would not be happy with Josh and his decision. Is there any unrest???

nah no real story to be honest.
his Uncle Ross would have every right to be upset though, giving notice mid march????
i might go out to Yack and see how they are travelling on Saturday.
apparently Marty Dillon is very keen and superfit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back