Daniel Ladgrove 56 Chiltern
Jason Gentile 53 Dederang

Other clubs top ranked player

11. Ben Davis 53 Rutherglen
21. James Ryan 44 Wodonga Saints
22. Steven Pulla 43 Yackandandah
24. Alex Beggs 42 Mitta
39. Brad McGuire 31 Tallangatta

I will have a go at each clubs B & F top 2.

Barny: Semmler, Roche
Beech: Surrey, Allen
Chiltern: Ladgrove, Brand
DMB: Duff, Mounsey
KSC: Rhodes, Sutherland
MU: C Nelson, Beggs
Ruth: Davis, Day
Tall: Strachan, McGuire
Thur: Watson, Wightman
WS: Ryan, Vardy
Yack: Pulla, Fraser

Rutherglen's count is on this sunday so I shall keep everyone posted on that one.

Heard from a reliable source that the man has a liking for showering post game in his underwear.

I found this very strange so I tried it myself to see if I was missing out on anything. Nope, nothing special, I just felt dirty.
Each to there own I suppose!!:D
he is a grown man KITM in his 20s surely you are not saying he showers in his undies the same as the under 14s?If so would be a funny sight you would imagine.Plays tough on the field surely that isnt true,you cant fight out there and cover up in doors.Did you try it yourself at footy or at home so no-one could see?

what is all this jazz i hear about brett wightman and tony way being life partners? these things are a shocking revelation considering thurgoonas sudden decline in performance.is this because of box heads and tony ways relationship has broken beyond repair? big hairy **** :p

Toey, if you were a real TDFL thread follower, you would have been up to date with the FOT's (fuc#$ng orange things)team of the year about 15 pages ago. here is a snippet.

As for the netballer's my grandad said one thing to me and that was "never go down on a readhead son":D

Its great to be back I have to say. I have had all sorts of problems with my internet conection. A racoon chewed the cable. Needless to say he got fried, made a great stew though! Now Toe cutter, firstly could you be a possible late inclusion in the FOT's side of the year and secondly, my grandad said to me "son, when you come from mitta take what you can get."

Ive been catching up on some of the banter, its been great. Is it just me or has thurgoona fallen apart. A few injuries, poor performances and the club is in disaray. Also, players showering in Jocks, this thread has really lifted since I've been gone. Good work guys. I would like to say that Jack Rhodes will win the league by a street. Oh and the cheating umpires, why have we not spoken about this earlier. Wodonga saints, sorry guys, but your two's put in a shocker, wont mention names. Kiewa thirds, have a look there if you want a laugh. Well its great to be back, I hope Ive offended a few people, I have got to go, one of my farm animals has a problem with its horn and I have to go see. Hi to all the FOT's out there to, keep it red:eek::eek::eek:

If you're around Top Cat, could you have a chat to your football club and have that cheating redheaded maggot of a reserves umpire sacked? He's a disgrace and is an embarassment to your club. Rutherglen is a good club but won't be if they keep giving d1ckheads like him a job! :mad:
I have included a picture just in case you don't know who I'm talking about.

http://www.wacker1.com/fashion/friends/redheads.htm

Pretty much shows how he umpired yesterday!

sorry I've been missing for a while and I am just catching up on the news

Almost Done, your comments are a little harsh, I actually beleive that the club umpire in question is one of the better club umpires in the TDFL.

Remember that all club umpires are volunteers and are only there to ensure that there is a game each week.

I know that if the umpire in question was made aware of your comments he would be very upset.

Almost Done and all other TDFL supporters out there remember that umpires in the seconds are volunteering the same as the people on the gate, in the canteen, running the raffles, being the Trainer, the time keeper or the runner they are only there to make your club and your league a better place 2 b

Almost Done before you use this thread to make more stupid comments like that one maybe you should have a go a one of these jobs, I bet you are the type of person at your club who sits back and watches everyone else do the work. And lets face it your club and all other clubs need all the help it can get.

Meanwhile just like to wish all clubs all the best in the finals. Go Cats in the 4ths and A Grade Netball

My Prediction
Mitta 4 in a row

AD, refer previous posts. A certain umpire from Doggie land created some ire earlier in the season didn't he? No doubt many spectators that day thought the same thing about him and your club too
icon12.gif
But I admire the way you've gone straight for the jugular mate and therefor will give your bloke the benefit of doubt. The Red from the Glen is the undisputed champion for worst umpire ever going around!
FACT- Cats officials apologised to opposition club last season in regards to umpire in questions performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In & Under I could be wrong but I don't think the umpire in question umpired last year. I do agree that the cats umpire from last season was not the best. This years umpire may not be great but he is a big improvement on last year.

Lets face it though some of our club umpires who are volunteers are better than some of the blokes in orange. Remember the ones in orange are getting paid.

Marty Semmler (64) took out Barny's BF by 22 votes from Hargreaves (42) and Rogers third (35) based on 3,2,1 on 3 cards each game. Not bad for a bloke who had a year out of footy! Good luck Barney Semmler in tomorrows league vote count. Should be a close one :thumbsu:. Congrats to Clayto on taking out the Yack BF from the Gakboy Powell. Jaz had a fair effort to come third considering he missed a third of season.

Marty Semmler (64) took out Barny's BF by 22 votes from Hargreaves (42) and Rogers third (35) based on 3,2,1 on 3 cards each game. Not bad for a bloke who had a year out of footy! Good luck Barney Semmler in tomorrows league vote count. Should be a close one :thumbsu:. Congrats to Clayto on taking out the Yack BF from the Gakboy Powell. Jaz had a fair effort to come third considering he missed a third of season.

correction Big Al, Clayto won on 40 votes, Jazz Hillary(10 games) Runner Up on 28, Scooter Fraser on 27 and Dan Powell on 26.
heard on 2AY on Saturday night that Scooter was reported, anyone know what for?? just rang him and he didn't even know!

Like to know what others think of "stacking" the 2's to make sure a reserve side wins in order to get into finals, whilst the senior team has no chance.

speak to Thurgoona people from last year. they seemed to have a few blokes drop back toward the end of the yearand played in the midday game.
on that note, did Thurgoona "tank" the last few weeks just so they could play Chiltern and say they won a final??

correction Big Al, Clayto won on 40 votes, Jazz Hillary(10 games) Runner Up on 28, Scooter Fraser on 27 and Dan Powell on 26.
heard on 2AY on Saturday night that Scooter was reported, anyone know what for?? just rang him and he didn't even know!

I didn't think Scoot would poll so well this year. Where did Az Purcell finish up?

he is a grown man KITM in his 20s surely you are not saying he showers in his undies the same as the under 14s?If so would be a funny sight you would imagine.Plays tough on the field surely that isnt true,you cant fight out there and cover up in doors.Did you try it yourself at footy or at home so no-one could see?

Not questioning his ability or hardness STP, just stating the facts. He showers in his underwear!!!

I tried it at the footy to get the total experience, but as I said before, I got nothing. Dont know what I was expecting but the whole 'showering in your jocks' thing just isn't for me.:thumbsu:

speak to Thurgoona people from last year. they seemed to have a few blokes drop back toward the end of the yearand played in the midday game.
on that note, did Thurgoona "tank" the last few weeks just so they could play Chiltern and say they won a final??[/quote]

C'mon MTAG, your posts are usually of high quality, but that sort of rubbish is just ridiculous.
On to business:
An exciting year of TDFL footy continued on the weekend with Barny claiming an unexpected win at Tangam against Kiewa, and thus claiming a much deserved double chance. Dogs can consider themselves to be stiff, losing only 3 games for the year and ending up in an elimination final against a team that's lost 7. If recent form is any indication, Chiltern may win that one as they're kicking some decent scores, and Thurgoona have been hit with injury & infighting at the wrong time of year. Kiewa's loss handed Mitta top spot, something they say they didn't really want or need, as they've got a few underdone who need a hitout next weekend, not a week off. Kiewa after setting a cracking pace most of the year have lost 2 of their last 3 to fellow finals contenders - not a good sign. Qualifying Final v Barny will be a beauty as the teams are evenly matched.
Tips for this week:
Kiewa to beat Barny 14pts.
Chiltern to beat Thurgoona 28pts.
Reserves:
Kiewa to beat Mitta 32pts
Thurgoona to beat Tallangatta 24pts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on that note, did Thurgoona "tank" the last few weeks just so they could play Chiltern and say they won a final??[/quote]

C'mon MTAG, your posts are usually of high quality, but that sort of rubbish is just ridiculous.
On to business:
An exciting year of TDFL footy continued on the weekend with Barny claiming an unexpected win at Tangam against Kiewa, and thus claiming a much deserved double chance. Dogs can consider themselves to be stiff, losing only 3 games for the year and ending up in an elimination final against a team that's lost 7. If recent form is any indication, Chiltern may win that one as they're kicking some decent scores, and Thurgoona have been hit with injury & infighting at the wrong time of year. Kiewa's loss handed Mitta top spot, something they say they didn't really want or need, as they've got a few underdone who need a hitout next weekend, not a week off. Kiewa after setting a cracking pace most of the year have lost 2 of their last 3 to fellow finals contenders - not a good sign. Qualifying Final v Barny will be a beauty as the teams are evenly matched.
Tips for this week:
Kiewa to beat Barny 14pts.
Chiltern to beat Thurgoona 28pts.
Reserves:
Kiewa to beat Mitta 32pts
Thurgoona to beat Tallangatta 24pts.

AP, thanks for your first comment regarding my posts to this thread. As you may have picked up a short time ago (refer my comments about Simon Fairall) I was having a dig, and this time I was simply putting a bit of bait out there to see who was quicker to respond between Doggie Defender, Almost Done and No Orange Peeler. So, I wasn't being ridiculous, I was just a bit sick of having a vision of Jason Gentile showering in his jocks and Mountain Man chasing a raccoon around his bedroom. I will be in attendance tonight to see Mr Rhodes take home the Barton, but more than anything, I can't wait to hear the enthralling speech that our League President has got for us again.

AP, thanks for your first comment regarding my posts to this thread. As you may have picked up a short time ago (refer my comments about Simon Fairall) I was having a dig, and this time I was simply putting a bit of bait out there to see who was quicker to respond between Doggie Defender, Almost Done and No Orange Peeler. So, I wasn't being ridiculous, I was just a bit sick of having a vision of Jason Gentile showering in his jocks and Mountain Man chasing a raccoon around his bedroom. I will be in attendance tonight to see Mr Rhodes take home the Barton, but more than anything, I can't wait to hear the enthralling speech that our League President has got for us again.

Sorry MTAG, bait no good unless it's dog food!!

All the best to all teams in finals

Doggie over & out for 2007.
Hope to see you all next year.

:):):):):):)

Jeez, MTAG I'm spewing ya got me - I don't usually jump in like that. I should've known you were baiting. I might have to enforce a self-imposed one week ban for that one. Unfortunately, the Master & Commander of the Tallangatta Smoking Club will not be in attendance tonight, so you will not get to hear any entralling speech from the top man. Maybe Big Rosco will step in and entertain us with his witty one-liners. As long as none of them wear those circa-1985 blue jumper with yellow motif-type arrangements they seem to proudly don at the mere mention of a TDFL event, I'll be happy.

Jeez, MTAG I'm spewing ya got me - I don't usually jump in like that. I should've known you were baiting. I might have to enforce a self-imposed one week ban for that one. Unfortunately, the Master & Commander of the Tallangatta Smoking Club will not be in attendance tonight, so you will not get to hear any entralling speech from the top man. Maybe Big Rosco will step in and entertain us with his witty one-liners. As long as none of them wear those circa-1985 blue jumper with yellow motif-type arrangements they seem to proudly don at the mere mention of a TDFL event, I'll be happy.

Doh!, I told the cheese and kisses not to pick me up til a bit after 11.
Now I'm gonna have to find something else to do for the half hour that Mr Maddock usually entertains us in. it wont be the same tonight, might re-think about going now!?
AP, do you think Knighty would be so silly as to bring Dale Andrews back in this week against the Dogs?? I see you have picked them and i agree with you, but i think they could only win if they don't pick Andrews. Spike Brand and co have been kicking big bags between them while Dale has been out, so why risk it? if he does play, he might kick a few and be good, but if he rolls a cankle early (lets be honest, there's a fair chance he will get injured if he plays) then it's game/year over for the Swans and they have wasted an opportunity to get to play in September, where it all happens!

Doh!, I told the cheese and kisses not to pick me up til a bit after 11.
Now I'm gonna have to find something else to do for the half hour that Mr Maddock usually entertains us in. it wont be the same tonight, might re-think about going now!?
AP, do you think Knighty would be so silly as to bring Dale Andrews back in this week against the Dogs?? I see you have picked them and i agree with you, but i think they could only win if they don't pick Andrews. Spike Brand and co have been kicking big bags between them while Dale has been out, so why risk it? if he does play, he might kick a few and be good, but if he rolls a cankle early (lets be honest, there's a fair chance he will get injured if he plays) then it's game/year over for the Swans and they have wasted an opportunity to get to play in September, where it all happens!

Bit hard to say without knowing what sort of nick he is in. I'm assuming that if he's fit he'll play, most coaches would play their best 21 in finals and I don't think there is much doubt he's in that. I agree that their forward line seems to be functioning OK without him, but they have only played the bottom sides in the last few weeks so it's hard to make a difinitive call on that one.

Congratulations to Chris Nelson on the Barton Medal win and to Danny Hargreaves on runner up. Hopefully these 2 will square off at some stage during the finals series and see 2 of the best midfielders in the bush go at it.:thumbsu:

Congratulations to Chris Nelson on the Barton Medal win and to Danny Hargreaves on runner up. Hopefully these 2 will square off at some stage during the finals series and see 2 of the best midfielders in the bush go at it.:thumbsu:

Well done to all the winners last night.
Does anyone have a full run down on the votes club by club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back