Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As was stated earlier the goal posts at the carvan park end are wider than the other end.

I did notice that you didn't dispute that they were inbred, that says a fair bit.

One of their players agreed to meet me at the post office in Wodonga but they never showed. I made my way from Bethanga to meet them there but got stood up. Serves me right for wanting to play with those tools anyway.

You are an absolute twat.... calling mitta cheats and tools. been the best side in the comp ova the last 4 yrs..maybe if u had of taken it upon yourself to drive up there and stop whinging someone not picking u up.... pffft grow up!!!!!

You are an absolute twat.... calling mitta cheats and tools. been the best side in the comp ova the last 4 yrs..maybe if u had of taken it upon yourself to drive up there and stop whinging someone not picking u up.... pffft grow up!!!!!
Very smart move Mountain Man, leaving that tosser behind at the post office. Maybe you blokes up there are not so stupid after all:D

Is that so he is closer to the thurgoona bakery chicken? Perhaps he and Gus could go for brekky each morning, I hear it is one of gunny's favourite haunts:D:D.

Thurgoona Bakery does do an awesome pie. This cannot be denied.

Given the location of your abode Big Al, you have never doned the Doggie guernsey. Why is that?

Given that your from Mitta I can understand you don't like being called a cheat etc. I appologise for those comments.

But what really amazes me is that nobody ever disputes the fact that you are all inbred. Your silence, MM and Hotxbuns, confirms what everybody already knows about you.

Given that your from Mitta I can understand you don't like being called a cheat etc. I appologise for those comments.

But what really amazes me is that nobody ever disputes the fact that you are all inbred. Your silence, MM and Hotxbuns, confirms what everybody already knows about you.

Said the bloke that has Canberra as their location. Gee bud, don't go throwing stones while you are living in glass houses.

His post said "I think you'll find most clubs are remaining coy about who they have. But very soon i suppose all will be revealed." No mention of Thurgoona there. But anyway, I agree with one thing, everyone wants the thread to get going a bit. I can confirm that the Magpies CS mentioned above are joining the Dogs, with the exception of Sutcliffe, who hasn't committed yet. We'll probably need 2 more Magpies to balance the transfer of Franzy. Can someone do a bit of a summary of what we heard so far, most clubs have been very quiet about who they've lost/gained.

RS, here is a summary of what's been posted on this thread. If it's incorrect, don't yell at me, it's only what's been posted so far, though I've tried to delete any that have since been disproven. eg Cohen retiring.

Mitta- In: Slater, Ainsworth, Culph. Out: Carty, Packer, L Hodgkin, Tuenon, Nelsons ?
Kiewa- In: Day, Cooke. Out: Drage, McVean, Jamieson.
Barny- In: Nixon, Anderson. Out: Hollard, Semmler, Hargreaves, Fairall, Moore, Hooper, Williams, Laracy, Rogers, Leahy.
Thurgoona- In: Maiden, Mellier, Miller, Barker. Out: Murray, Hunter, McCready, Moscher, Franz, Butchart.
Chiltern- In: ??. Out: Brand, Ladgrove, Cassidy
Beechworth- In: Feurhardt. Out: Davey
Yack- In: Lillis, Winner, Paola, Harris, Hansen, Maybury, Williamson. Out: Purcell, Hillary, Dale.
Dederang- In: Elliot, McMartin, Dalkin, Cusworth. Out: ??.
Wodonga- In: Daly, Cook, Roughy. Out: ??.
Rutherglen- In: Daggert. Out: Day, Davis?, Thomson, Tafft, Moloney, Anderson.
Tallangatta- In: Mansell, Hansford, Telford, Chilton, Jones. Out: Strachan, Thwaites.
Any anyone correct/confirm any of the above ?

RS, here is a summary of what's been posted on this thread. If it's incorrect, don't yell at me, it's only what's been posted so far, though I've tried to delete any that have since been disproven. eg Cohen retiring.

Mitta- In: Slater, Ainsworth, Culph. Out: Carty, Packer, L Hodgkin, Tuenon, Nelsons ?
Barny- In: Nixon, Anderson. Out: Hollard, Semmler, Hargreaves, Fairall, Moore, Hooper, Williams, Laracy, Rogers, Leahy.
Thurgoona- In: Maiden, Mellier, Miller, Barker. Out: Murray, Hunter, McCready, Moscher, Franz, Butchart.
Yack- In: Lillis, Winner, Paola, Harris, Hansen, Maybury, Williamson. Out: Purcell, Hillary, Dale.
Tallangatta- In: Mansell, Hansford, Telford, Chilton, Jones. Out: Strachan, Thwaites.

AP, good summary.
Think tho that Packer & Hodgkin will play with Mitta, Ainsworth still undecided.
Kiewa also have picked up Arnott
Tall not losing Strachan or Thwaites but are losing Winter.
Saints have picked up some from Bulllioh including Hortle.

I thought Q.Cooke at Kiewa was in desperate need of some knee surgery??????

At Rutherglen- Tafft and Thomson have both been training and will stay
Ben Davis Gone- moved to Geelong and playing in a league down there

Williamson going to Dederang not Yack

You get a life Jerk.

It's common knowledge there a bunch of inbred cheats.:mad:

Plus their players don't pick you up to go to pre season training.
As you can tell they weren't on my Christmas card list this year.

Inbred cheats, my sister an I take offence to that:D

As for the pre season training thing, you were supposed to run up to Mitta, I was going to pick you up but Copely said let him run up, he needs the fitness, plus he is a tool:eek:

I think you can add Brown and Jackson from Barny to Thurgoona's pick ups. Maybe NOP or RS can confirm. Will add good depth to the Doggies for 08. Browny did a great job in 2 finals against Kiewa last year on Cameron keeping him to 1 goal in each contest and the Thurgoona coach will no doubt know who Jacko is as he followed him around Sandy Creek all afternoon in the Qual Final. Good blokes too.:thumbsu:

I think you can add Brown and Jackson from Barny to Thurgoona's pick ups. Maybe NOP or RS can confirm. Will add good depth to the Doggies for 08. Browny did a great job in 2 finals against Kiewa last year on Cameron keeping him to 1 goal in each contest and the Thurgoona coach will no doubt know who Jacko is as he followed him around Sandy Creek all afternoon in the Qual Final. Good blokes too.:thumbsu:

Staying at Barny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inbred cheats, my sister an I take offence to that:D

As for the pre season training thing, you were supposed to run up to Mitta, I was going to pick you up but Copely said let him run up, he needs the fitness, plus he is a tool:eek:

Maybe he had 3 heads instead of the usual 2 and that's why you didn't pick him up MM. May have fitted in better at Thurgoona.

with love,

Knickers

Whats Moscher up to?

brown and jackson staying same with lacacy leahy

also in- cook, kosic, fellows, and m-macca
Anderson still undersided

Well everyone a big hello to all footy followers and those that enjoy heading down to my pub- The Kinross. Anyway I thought I would use this thread as a way of promoting my business and sharing with you some of the fantastic specials that you can get out here at The Kinross. The first one is a burger that we sold in 07. However being the man that I am I decided to bring the burger back. That’s right Kinross fans. Anyway here you go guys. I have added my own little comments to try and persuade you, the customer. I hope you like it:

The KSC chicken burger meal deal- $30
For players and supporters of Kiewa Sandy Creek- (Netballers will also find this meal divine)
Pre burger time-
Upon ordering this meal begin to stroll out the back of The Kinross where the staff and bar slugs will hold up a beautiful brown and gold banner for you to run through. They will even yell, chant your name and tell you how good you are. Remember to soak up the atmosphere. Whilst waiting for your meal, talk up the people around you. Make comments such as how fast they look today as well as talk about how well they did this year.

Burger time-
Upon receiving your burger tear into it and listen to the fantastic tunes from the Kinross jukebox. The song that will play during your burger this week will be ‘We are the Champions’ by Queen. Three quarters into your meal you will receive pats on the backside and the back from the Kinross staff and bar clientele. They will also tell you how well you are doing. After beginning to consume the last quarter of your burger you find a bone in your chicken which you begin to choke on. Your KSC burger experience is over.

Post burger time-
After consuming your burger those Kinross bar slugs are at it again changing the music on the jukebox just for you. This time you get to wallow in the sweet tune of ‘Çry me a river’ by Justin Timberlake (or Timbers as I like to call him).Then wash down your burger and tantalise your tastebuds with a beer(with a dash of lemon). Aaaahh. Just be careful there is a bitter aftertaste. And that’s not all. After a matter of minutes you receive dessert which is a fantastic piece of humble apple pie(oooh yes) served by yours truly- the one with the golden smile:D. Enjoy!
Five minutes after eating your meal begin to talk up the coming year and how youth is on your side. Then begin to throw large amounts of money at those around you promising them greener pastures at KSC.
With love,
Knickers Conway

:D

Well everyone a big hello to all footy followers and those that enjoy heading down to my pub- The Kinross. Anyway I thought I would use this thread as a way of promoting my business and sharing with you some of the fantastic specials that you can get out here at The Kinross. The first one is a burger that we sold in 07. However being the man that I am I decided to bring the burger back. That’s right Kinross fans. Anyway here you go guys. I have added my own little comments to try and persuade you, the customer. I hope you like it:

For players and supporters of Kiewa Sandy Creek- (Netballers will also find this meal divine)
Pre burger time-
Upon ordering this meal begin to stroll out the back of The Kinross where the staff and bar slugs will hold up a beautiful brown and gold banner for you to run through. They will even yell, chant your name and tell you how good you are. Remember to soak up the atmosphere. Whilst waiting for your meal, talk up the people around you. Make comments such as how fast they look today as well as talk about how well they did this year.

Burger time-
Upon receiving your burger tear into it and listen to the fantastic tunes from the Kinross jukebox. The song that will play during your burger this week will be ‘We are the Champions’ by Queen. Three quarters into your meal you will receive pats on the backside and the back from the Kinross staff and bar clientele. They will also tell you how well you are doing. After beginning to consume the last quarter of your burger you find a bone in your chicken which you begin to choke on. Your KSC burger experience is over.

Post burger time-
After consuming your burger those Kinross bar slugs are at it again changing the music on the jukebox just for you. This time you get to wallow in the sweet tune of ‘Çry me a river’ by Justin Timberlake (or Timbers as I like to call him).Then wash down your burger and tantalise your tastebuds with a beer(with a dash of lemon). Aaaahh. Just be careful there is a bitter aftertaste. And that’s not all. After a matter of minutes you receive dessert which is a fantastic piece of humble apple pie(oooh yes) served by yours truly- the one with the golden smile:D. Enjoy!
Five minutes after eating your meal begin to talk up the coming year and how youth is on your side. Then begin to throw large amounts of money at those around you promising them greener pastures at KSC.
With love,
Knickers Conway

Now that's funny!

Why the turn around RS? Last I heard they were doing pre season at Doggie land and were l but signed.

Dunno, We had our first meeting with them and they signed with Barny a couple of days later. Don't think they had any intention of leaving and may have been using us for a bit of leverage. Not the first time. Moscher is having a crack at O&M at North.

Pre burger time-

Burger time-

Post burger time-
With love,
Knickers Conway

That cant be you Nick, that was funny. :)

Pre burger time-

Burger time-

Post burger time-
With love,
Knickers Conway

Gold :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I have been talking to danny cohenin the last couple of days and he has told me this:
Both nelsons will be playing in melbourne , Tunenon has retired and will not play and beggs is going to dookie utd to play with his brother. Big losses for Mitta i'd say. but Carty is staying.

I have been talking to danny cohenin the last couple of days and he has told me this:
Both nelsons will be playing in melbourne , Tunenon has retired and will not play and beggs is going to dookie utd to play with his brother. Big losses for Mitta i'd say. but Carty is staying.

just for the record MM, how old is Fish????? many a great game by the stalwart. finishes on a great note to say the least!
Well done to him on a great career! did he play anywhere other than in the old navy woollen jumper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back