Traded Tanner Bruhn [Traded to Geelong for #18]

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Bruhn is a B-grader at best. Now Collingwood will get your future first for Henry.

I love how all the tiggies are up and about after being absolutely rinsed by GWS for a couple of bog average plodders.

How much cap are these blokes taking up? and for how long? Yikes.

I love how all the tiggies are up and about after being absolutely rinsed by GWS for a couple of bog average plodders.

Geelong honestly dodged a bullet missing out on Hopper, wouldn't say he is a plodder but definitely overrated and far from a match winner..

I'd call 18 a win for Geelong.

They don't need to risk drafting a bust (which Bruhn is not), and Bruhn has 2 years of development in him, so he's pretty much AFL ready and ready to go, yet is still young enough to give 200 games service to the Cats.

Choice of 18 or Tanner Bruhn if you're a list manager, and I reckon 9/10 are taking Tanner Bruhn.
I'll also call it a win but I'll point out Bruhn could still be a bust. He's not without limitations but worth the price paid I think

Geelong honestly dodged a bullet missing out on Hopper, wouldn't say he is a plodder but definitely overrated and far from a match winner..

I was disappointed we missed out on Hopper for about five minutes until I heard Richmond had offered seven years :oops:

For reference that's longer than the deals we signed Dangerfield and Cameron to.

I was disappointed we missed out on Hopper for about five minutes until I heard Richmond had offered seven years :oops:

For reference that's longer than the deals we signed Dangerfield and Cameron to.

And people bagged Carlton for the 7 year deal for Harry McKay, but yeah, all well for a player who has never even once made the AA team in Hopper lol

I actuality think taranto and hope are good pick ups for them in the right place of their list needs and at a worthwhile price. They'll need to start looking at defenders soon though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Tanner Bruhn [Traded to Geelong for #18]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back