Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does it matter how often I post? Being successful and popular doesn't mean you have the talent to match. Just trying to gauge if her music reaches the heights of her success and popularity? I think her music is meh and thought it topical given her ticket prices for her tour seem quite exorbitant.
The tickets are very reasonably priced.

In Victoria at least, it's on the anti-scalping list.

"Taylor Swift’s upcoming Melbourne tour has officially been declared a major event in a bid to crack down on cruel ticket scalpers.
Tourism, Sport and Major Events Minister Steve Dimopoulos on Tuesday made a major event ticketing declaration for Taylor Swift’s upcoming The Eras Tour.

By making a major event ticketing declaration for the concerts, fans are protected from being ripped off by ticket scalpers, ensuring that tickets are available at a fair price.

Under the legislation, tickets to a declared major event cannot be advertised for resale or resold for more than 10 per cent above their original value.

Ticket package sellers are also required to be authorised by the event organiser, and individual ticket advertisements must also include ticket and seating details.
------------------------------------
better prepare for the "Swifty Sadness".

Why do I feel like I need to set my laptop up to sit in the queue for the next 16 hours?
Haha right? Ticketek don't make it very clear how their queue works, unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was umming and ahhing about purchasing Sydney as our group wants Melbourne. Decided to jump in the Sydney queue and got through after 2.5 hours.

Didn’t end up purchasing the tickets though as you can only purchase 4 per card and it would ruin our Melbourne plans.

Was umming and ahhing about purchasing Sydney as our group wants Melbourne. Decided to jump in the Sydney queue and got through after 2.5 hours.

Didn’t end up purchasing the tickets though as you can only purchase 4 per card and it would ruin our Melbourne plans.

wut?

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back