Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Still battling. Got in around 2.5 hours for Sydney. Probably be jack s**t left by the time I’m in though.

Wonder how much allocation is today?
good question. would there be an allocation for frontier memebrs first, and then a batch for general? so for example, they have a % of each category available for fronty and general.

personally i think frontier would have the whole thing ?

good question. would there be an allocation for frontier memebrs first, and then a batch for general? so for example, they have a % of each category available for fronty and general.

personally i think frontier would have the whole thing ?
I reckon it’s more likely to be 10% Amex, 10% Frontier and then 80% general.

I reckon it’s more likely to be 10% Amex, 10% Frontier and then 80% general.

Didn't something like 1m people sign up for the presale code? Scarce availability if it's only 10% of the total ticket allocation...

Ironically, it might actually be easier to secure tickets in the general sale if most of the hardcore types have already queued for the AMEX Presale Monday then the Frontier Presale today.

I’m not sure how their system works but a friend of mine got in 3 separate times within an hour 🤷🏼‍♂️. Also not sure what was the point of the pre-sale code. Anyone could’ve signed up and used it on the day.

that would imply that there's bonza seats available in greater areas still then.
Other presages for other musicians (and one taylor swift one) it was only 5% presale.

I was mates with Rob Potts - he managed a friend of mine (entertainment edge was his company before he passed away), he said that priority went to the sponsor, then the management, so it's probably 70/30 Amex

Having said that, got seats in m10, looking forward to seeing Sabrina carpenter. Nice of her to give the limelight to that up and comer swift....

On a side note, those of us lucky enough to see her at billboards are laughing now

I’m not sure how their system works but a friend of mine got in 3 separate times within an hour 🤷🏼‍♂️. Also not sure what was the point of the pre-sale code. Anyone could’ve signed up and used it on the day.

yes thats right. many wouldve signed up for the frontier thing. the point of that? access to some tickets and more importantly to Frontier, access to your email address and advertising to you.

Other presages for other musicians (and one taylor swift one) it was only 5% presale.

I was mates with Rob Potts - he managed a friend of mine (entertainment edge was his company before he passed away), he said that priority went to the sponsor, then the management, so it's probably 70/30 Amex

Having said that, got seats in m10, looking forward to seeing Sabrina carpenter. Nice of her to give the limelight to that up and comer swift....

On a side note, those of us lucky enough to see her at billboards are laughing now

70 sponsors/management
30 amex?

I missed out today but will try ga. It’s a needle in a haystack really…
Can’t get lucky every time and she’ll have other concerts in the future, this one is just extra special cause she does 44 songs but what will be will be but I had a meltdown today but I’m not good at things I can’t control…

apparently the ticketek queuing system is completely random, so it's a shit show free for all.

Can’t get lucky every time and she’ll have other concerts in the future, this one is just extra special cause she does 44 songs but what will be will be but I had a meltdown today but I’m not good at things I can’t control…
good luck mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurts even more when you've been fan since she toured here with Fearless and some of your friends who hated her and really cashed in in the whole #taylorswiftisoverparty thing now for some reason love her and got tickets and you're just sitting there like a sad sack hoping and praying that Friday will be different

Hurts even more when you've been fan since she toured here with Fearless and some of your friends who hated her and really cashed in in the whole #taylorswiftisoverparty thing now for some reason love her and got tickets and you're just sitting there like a sad sack hoping and praying that Friday will be different
I only started getting into her music since Red before that I didn’t have any of her earlier music. I’m still yet to have Speak Now but it wasn’t that I didn’t like her I just never got into her music till that time

I only started getting into her music since Red before that I didn’t have any of her earlier music. I’m still yet to have Speak Now but it wasn’t that I didn’t like her I just never got into her music till that time
Speak Now (TV) comes out next week :)

yes agreed

i dont matter when u got in, fact is u in now. U is a swiftie!

but then again, you have persons like am4crows friends who were haters now lovers and taketh tickets from rusted ons

There are no corporate seats given out for this tour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back