Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

I still can’t believe we got 4 tickets at that time of the afternoon. Expected it to all be exhausted, but somehow landed the ‘It’s a love story’ VIP package.

What shits me is that I sat in that queue for the last 4.5-5 hours and couldn’t get through. The missus went out for lunch and came home, decided to open it on her phone and in 10 minutes was through the queue.

1/2 billion bots trying to gets tickets according to Herald sun
A Ticketek spokesperson said “more than half a billion bot attempts were repelled during the Frontier Members pre-sale as more than four million people were trying to secure tickets”.

A few less than on big footy then

Looks like I’m the lucky loser unless I can get them on Friday…

It said on internet 1.7% of ppl will get tickets and nearly everyone on here has been lucky enough lol

What have I done wrong? Maybe I should of just tried to score tickets online instead of going for accessibility ones but the way my hips are I can’t afford to get a heap of stairs and I can’t afford VIP seats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Very good news. Extra 100k spots for Victoria.

Just booked our Airbnb before it gets chaotic. 25 min train to get in, not too bad.

Flights are gonna be the big hit.
Only 70k capacity for the MCG shows.

65k at the Sydney shows.

Friend who works for Mushroom Group said Pre sale was 20% of the allocation (not sure if that is across both AMEX and Frontier or just Frontier).

Only 70k capacity for the MCG shows.

65k at the Sydney shows.

Friend who works for Mushroom Group said Pre sale was 20% of the allocation (not sure if that is across both AMEX and Frontier or just Frontier).
You would have to assume most people will get tickets tomorrow with the extra shows. Especially with the 4 tickets per card stipulation.

I wonder how many people will get done over trying to buy better tickets tomorrow to sell their originals and go over that cap.

You would have to assume most people will get tickets tomorrow with the extra shows. Especially with the 4 tickets per card stipulation.

I wonder how many people will get done over trying to buy better tickets tomorrow to sell their originals and go over that cap.
Still a lot of people trying to get tickets, given 1million signed up for the pre-sale.

only 210k can attend Melb shows and 260k in sydney.

And that is assuming people don't attend multiple shows as well.

Just so happens I got tix for Saturday’s show but they only rang this morning to tell me as I was in a queue…so woohoo!!
That's amazing 😍 so happy for you!! Easy access for you with your hip??

Also is everyone making Friendship bracelets?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back