Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

What a fascinating time to be alive.

After seeing some of the footage of people dancing around in the cinema, She has pretty much become modern day Beatlemania

What a fascinating time to be alive.

After seeing some of the footage of people dancing around in the cinema, She has pretty much become modern day Beatlemania

Its an amazing surge by Tay. I can’t pinpoint when she went and ascended to this level.

If you just want the collectable drink cup, like I did, it cost $16.95 (and I was able to swap the soft drink out for bottled water). apparently if you want with soft drink, it's $19.95 or thereabouts. no idea about cost for the metal/tin popcorn bucket, I wasn't interested in that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you experience this during conversation about Taylor Swift (where X = a non swiftie, Y = you)?

X: do you like taylor swift? sn.iggers
Y: yes.
X: really?
Y: yeah I do.
X: .........

X expects you to surrender and play their game by stepping down from the tay tay fan club. But when you reaffirm your affirmation, they find they have no where to go

In less than four hours another Taylor's Version will be released - this time the album that probably elevated her from a run-of-the-mill star to a bona fide mega pop superstar. The staying power of 'Blank Space' and 'Shake It Off' is staggering.

1989 remains easily in second place of my favourite albums, possibly because it was something completely different than usual (which is the main reason why I loved folklore), yet still very much Taylor Swift. Probably didn't deserve to beat Kendrick Lamar for Album of the Year at the Grammys, let's be honest, but it definitely had a sizeable impact and influence. It also brings up a lot of good memories from that time of my life and I hope my nostalgia is fulfilled.

And of course it will be intriguing to hear 'Sl*t!' sounds like - how provocative.

I just listened to whole album on YT I’m not buying till I see if she brings out a deluxe version. The only songs I couldn’t tell a difference was Shake It Off and You Are In Love. The rest sound way better. Out of Vault tracks Say Don’t Go was my favourite but they are all good…She has done a superb job on this album but it is one of my favourite albums of hers. Well done Tay Tay!

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back