Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Many have grown a bit on me, 'Timeless' in particular is just a great story and wraps it up nicely I think. 'I Can See You' is a solid addition.

But more importantly today marks three years since folklore, the album that probably converted me from a normal fan to a super fan. It captured the zeitgeist of a COVID world perfectly and deservedly won an Album of the Year. That probably also revitalised the somewhat flagging fandom and catapulted her to arguably the top-selling musician in the world. It's still the album I listen to most from TS - Midnights got rotated off my playlist fairly quickly.

Many have grown a bit on me, 'Timeless' in particular is just a great story and wraps it up nicely I think. 'I Can See You' is a solid addition.

But more importantly today marks three years since folklore, the album that probably converted me from a normal fan to a super fan. It captured the zeitgeist of a COVID world perfectly and deservedly won an Album of the Year. That probably also revitalised the somewhat flagging fandom and catapulted her to arguably the top-selling musician in the world. It's still the album I listen to most from TS - Midnights got rotated off my playlist fairly quickly.
Invisible String, Last Great American Dynasty both in my top 5.

Betty and The 1 also very good tracks too.

I love Timeless, one of my favourites, beautiful lyrics and song and I Can See You, also was first track I listened to on YT before I got the album and I loved it straight away!

Folklore is one of her better albums,
I haven’t listened to Midnights much either though love some of the songs off it still especially Karma. Don’t really dig the new Karma though…

so now I need to order the Deluxe Version again? :think:

6h06t7ly68hb1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there's been fake listings before... so best to wait until Taylor announces it herself.

I remember when 'Carnal Knowledge' was apparently a track on Lover lol.

Anyway not sure if we'll get the same production values as the original 1989 which helped make it so iconic and such a bop - but obviously glad this is coming out relatively soon. When I think of Taylor I think of Fearless/1989/folklore, the three that won Albums of the Year.

How are these new recordings compared to the older ones.

Are the song structures exactly the same or are there significant changes?

Reviews I have read suggest the maturity in her vocals are a downgrade from the original versions.

If you want the 1989 TV Sunset Boulevard Yellow Edition vinyl, get in quick...

my bank account is glad I am not a completist/collector

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back