Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Higher pre-sales than Avengers: Endgame and on track to record bigger opening weekend numbers than Barbie even though it would only be released on a Friday and not Thursday.

Utter insanity.
and forcing other movies to change their release dates

The pre orders for 1989 haven’t been put on iTunes yet. I check every day lol
same for CDs at JB Hifi. I am holding out hope for deluxe edition with the Polaroids to return.

But all the coloured vinyl editions (5 colours) are back on the AU store for less than 24 hours (expires at 6am tomorrow, I think, or until stocks last). The tangerine vinyl apparently has an extra bonus track.

ah, they're up at JB Hifi for pre-order now (only delivery/no click and collect)

the coloured cd's (pink/green/yellow) are "JB Hifi exclusives" and each have a different print of orginal handwritten song lyrics:
blue: Welcome to New York
pink: New Romantics
green: Wonderland
yellow: Wildest Dreams

doesn't appear to have Polaroids. oh well!

up on iTunes for pre-order also Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever

Last edited:
I went on a Taylor Swift listening kick throughout my house clean up today. Still a bit mixed on her Taylor's Version of the updated albums... I'd be lynched by the die hard Swifties.... but I mostly prefer most songs on the original albums vs the updated Taylor's Versions :-/.

I'll check out 1989, but that album was when I started falling off the bandwagon, still curious as to how it'll sound. So I'll probably (at the very least) give it a listen on Apple Music when it drops.

Tay is a huge Kansas City fan.

wait.

As happy as Swift looked watching the game in Kelce’s suite next to his mother, Donna Kelce, some fans don’t believe the relationship will progress, a growing skepticism in some corners of her fandom. The fact that she is a Philadelphia Eagles fan seems to be one stumbling block. The Chiefs beat Philly — and Kelce’s brother, Jason, — in the Super Bowl this year.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article279714124.html#storylink=cpy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently this Kelce dude is 33!
Jesus, ok.
Looks 50.
Lucky he is rich.
… he’s 6’5”, stacked, a professional athlete and objectively pretty handsome. Taylor has her pick and it’s not like she’s settling for some scrub here.

She’s also got genuinely some of the most eclectic taste in men of anyone I can recall.

I’m not going to see concert at cinemas I’ll wait till I see the concert first then I’ll watch it when it comes on Foxtel movies, my Bose sound system is like just as good as the cinemas sound anyway except my tv is small not like the big screen at cinemas but hey it’s my choice…
Also maybe she should of wait till she’d done her concerts here before putting it out in cinemas here…

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back