TAZ & #5 FOR DELEDIO

Remove this Banner Ad

PieLebo87 said:
Chris Tarrant and pick 5 for Brett Deledio..
What is YOUR comments?

Depends on if you want a guy who'll give you 4 or 5 good seasons, and maybe 1 or 2 aveage seasons up forward, and a young guy who will probably be a starting 22 player for the next 13 years but may/may not be a star.

Or a guy who will be in the top 5 players in the afl in 3 or 4 years and will be the gun you build your club around for the next 12+ years.

I'd take the 2nd option... meaning Deledio.

Murray said:
Tambling CANNOT be traded either.

Does anyone look at the AFL trading rules before putting up these threads?

You know, some people just can't help themselves.
This place hopefuly will quieten down once the trading period ends.
FWIW There is no way in Hell Richmond would ever get rid of Deliedo, let alone for an inconsistent soft foward.

MagpieScouser said:
no way jose,id want delidio tambling and richmonds first 2 picks for tazza

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What ignorance......to think tarrant is worth that much and rate Lids and bling so low. They were pick 1 and 4 respectivley and Lids will become the next Judd and Bling has already had people say he is the best Aboriginal talant they have ever seen.So you virtually want pick 1, 4, 8 and 24 for tarrant??
I think tarrant is a good player but seriously think about it...

Tarrant and pick #5 for Delideo

In Eddie's dreams!

Deliedio is the next Chris Judd.!!

Why would Richmond want a injury proned overrated forward who cannot kick more than 40metres!!
Well kick straight I mean!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You Collingwood fans have always been jealous, and frankly it's not even funny anymore. Deledio deserved the Rising Star and he will win a brownlow or 2 in the next 5 years, and unlike Shane Woewoful, he won't be a dud after winning it. (BTW, It's funny how Shane became a dud when he came to Collingscum isn't it)?

skiptomystu said:
You Collingwood fans have always been jealous, and frankly it's not even funny anymore. Deledio deserved the Rising Star and he will win a brownlow or 2 in the next 5 years, and unlike Shane Woewoful, he won't be a dud after winning it. (BTW, It's funny how Shane became a dud when he came to Collingscum isn't it)?

Jealous??

not quite sure why we would be jealous of richmond? what are you up to, about 11 coaches in the last 15 years or so? hmm really sound orgnisation, that would be what 9th every year brings you anyway

Murray said:
Tambling CANNOT be traded either.

Does anyone look at the AFL trading rules before putting up these threads?
Barry Brooks got traded to St Kilda( from Port) after his 1st year.. i think you need permission from AFL or somthing, not so sure.

Ackers said:
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What ignorance......to think tarrant is worth that much and rate Lids and bling so low. They were pick 1 and 4 respectivley and Lids will become the next Judd and Bling has already had people say he is the best Aboriginal talant they have ever seen.So you virtually want pick 1, 4, 8 and 24 for tarrant??
I think tarrant is a good player but seriously think about it...
I agree, that proposed trade was rubbish, but I wish people would stop sprouting that garbage about Tambling. Michael Long made that comment, he also said exactly the same thing about Dion Woods, and probably half a dozen other blokes. The guy talks more sh** than Robbie Walls.

does everyone forget there is also pick 5???????
Hurn/Ryder/Dowler/Kennedy!!!

Chris Tarrant taking the most marks in the league at his fittest and kicking and setting up about 60-70 goals a year plus the fifth best youngster in the country

Remove this Banner Ad

TAZ & #5 FOR DELEDIO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back