Tazza on the table, what could we get for him?

Remove this Banner Ad

MagpieWayne

Senior List
May 29, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ill put him up for discussion purposes.

Trade scenario 1.

Tazza to west coast for gardiner, straight swap or judd hehe.

Trade scenario 2.

Tazza to brisbane for aker and second round pick.

Trade scenario 3.

Tazza for a first rounder to any club of choice.

Yes, no, your kiddin yourself, second round at best for him.

What do ya reckon we could get from him if we put him up.

You'd get a first round pick for sure, from an Eagles point of view, the Pies would definately want more than Gardiner who the jury is still very much out on.

Tarrent would appeal to a team who wants to compliment are quality key forward as I think it's proven he is not the man to carry a forward line. I'd say Richmond, Melbourne or St Kilda would be interested, Essendon and Carlton too.

Black JuJu said:
You'd get a first round pick for sure, from an Eagles point of view, the Pies would definately want more than Gardiner who the jury is still very much out on.

Tarrent would appeal to a team who wants to compliment are quality key forward as I think it's proven he is not the man to carry a forward line. I'd say Richmond, Melbourne or St Kilda would be interested, Essendon and Carlton too.

I think tazz would be a good fit for west coast and their skillful and talented midfield.

He would love being hit lace out by the likes of judd, kerr, embley,cuzz etc.

He wasnt the only one that didnt perform

Maguire 21 poss....Rocca goals 0
Hudghton 17 poss...Tarrant goals 0
Baker 16 poss....Didak goals 0

Thats owned in anyones language.

They all got flogged....Buckley was legendary in the face of it tho...take that out of the game as a positive.

Tarrant runs hot n cold....maybe he shouldnt be playing such an important position....have a look at the difference in standard to the opposition CHF today....tarrant could play many different positions.

Besides ..his trade value aint that good.

Bollox said:

They all got flogged....Buckley was legendary in the face of it tho...take that out of the game as a positive.

Tarrant runs hot n cold....maybe he shouldnt be playing such an important position....have a look at the difference in standard to the opposition CHF today....tarrant could play many different positions.

I heard buckley was good but he's 34 and that makes things worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MagpieWayne said:
I think tazz would be a good fit for west coast and their skillful and talented midfield.

He would love being hit lace out by the likes of judd, kerr, embley,cuzz etc.

I think he'd struggle when he is handed the best defender every week. He's better off being the #2 man to a great player like Rocca rather than being the centre of attention. Without Rocca, Tarrent is a tall half forward trying to carry a forward line.

Bollox said:

And so is:

O'Loughlin 0 goals
Hall 0 goals. :) :D

But on the tarrant thing, we'll pass.

Put him up the ground i reckon.

Get him out of that position....he's simply not good enough for it.

Riewoldt showed today how important it is and Tarrant just cannot impart himself on a game like that....and if he does everyone expects it to be a one-off thing.

Play him in the middle for awhile or across half back

Would defianatly consider giving up Kelly for him. We have some very good midfielders and Kelly has had a ****house season, obviously what we lack is an exciting tall forward. Tarrant still has alot of footy life left in him.

I doubt Collingwood would get enough to make him worth trading. Also what is his current contract situation, how many years does he have left?

If tarrant is available I think the Crows should have a look at him. We need a good Key forward, I'm not saying Hentschell, McGregor, Welsh and Perrie are crap, its just that when Tarrant is fit and firing he can own all of them. Hentschell has the Potential to be as good if not better than Tarrant but he hasn't got the runs on the board yet. He is starting to though.

Meesen + 2nd rounder + 3rd rounder FOR Tarrant + 1st Rounder

Remove this Banner Ad

Tazza on the table, what could we get for him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back