Media Team Guns looking to sign phil

Remove this Banner Ad

SOME Baghdadians may take it in their stride & we may have a few goat herders, but what about me? In my short time at Baghdad, I have become madly infatuated by Fatima, she made me feel as if I was home ( them thar hills of Dorigo ) so I say to you “suffer your consequences & burn at the stake girl”

View attachment 1801154
Don’t ****ing do it Gravalova!!!! Ffs!!!

MP_ vs Callums_Guns in an AV off !!! I like it.
Let's go MP_

Port Adelaide win I have your avatar for 1 week

If GWS win you will not be a lucky winner of a Toby for a week but also earn yourself FP in Team Guns

MP_ agree ??

Let's go MP_

Port Adelaide win I have your avatar for 1 week

If GWS win you will not be a lucky winner of a Toby for a week but also earn yourself FP in Team Guns

MP_ agree ??
Dwight Office Tv GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1694626487420-png.1802375

Would like to thank U2tigers, Robertio, Sun Ra and Grav for travelling around this wonderful
land of Sweet with me this morning and sending out this very important message

R U OK !
Thursday14th September 2023

1694627455979.jpeg

philreich let's do this one time offer, pick a number between 1 - 50 if I select correctly you win yourself a Toby for ONE day and the centre position in TEAM GUNS

Get it wrong and I will have your avatar for TWO days and make a donation to a charity of your choice / or Royal Adelaide Hospital Research Fund

Agree ??

philreich let's do this one time offer, pick a number between 1 - 50 if I select correctly you win yourself a Toby for ONE day and the centre position in TEAM GUNS

Get it wrong and I will have your avatar for TWO days and make a donation to a charity of your choice / or Royal Adelaide Hospital Research Fund

Agree ??

Seconded. The bet passes.

Agree ??
Well, it's a fair and transparent process. What could go wrong ?

Well, it's a fair and transparent process. What could go wrong ?

Just don’t ask Phil to submit his guess in the correct format by Thursday 11:59 AWST, he might muck that up ;)

Agree ??
Option B is just to double up on tonight's game with philreich ? Orange win and you've "recruited" two more Tobys,
but if Port gets up you are MP_ for a week and then Phil for week 2.

Option B is just to double up on tonight's game with philreich ? Orange win and you've "recruited" two more Tobys,
but if Port gets up you are MP_ for a week and then Phil for week 2.
Great Idea Sun Ra, think phil would prefer that as I don't think he wants a Toby for GAME DAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Team Guns looking to sign phil

Remove this Banner Ad

Back